thirty-six

Ysabella POV

It takes one week for me to go back work again. Archer didn't want to leave the villa he said he wanted to have "love time" with me.

But I didn't regret my decision. The villa is so nice and beautiful. He said we will be back there someday. Haizt! After we back home I immediately went to the hospital.

I have tons of work pending and my patient are waiting for me. Although I am tired and lack of sleep I continue to work. I don't want to disappoint them even more.

Currently Emma and I are in the cafeteria eating our lunch together. Where talking about our new found love with the two notorious Playboy's bestfriend.

"So you didn't accepted his proposal? How could you?" I told her while I am laughing how she declined him and told him to stop joking.

This girl is unbelievable. A guy propose to him but she think it's a joke.!

"Who would thought he's serious? He's Xavier Knight ok? The Playboy and rich kid!" She exclaimed.

"But Emma ..!!"" She cut me by waving her hands.

"Shhh.. enough about me! Tell me about you and your husband. You give your V-card to him right?" She said while giggle.

I blushed as I remembered my first time with Archer.

"Whahahaha.. no need to blush! Oh my God is he good?" She said while laughing like maniac now

"Emma shhh.. someone might heard you. It's so embarrassing you know!" This women and her pregnant hormones

"Come on! It's just normal! Your married couple. Xavier said Archer took one week leave! Wow! Both of you take a leave! Hahahaha... I don't know but I had this feeling we are both going to be mommy soon" she said in excited while giggle and clap her hands

"Emma! Shout up!" I told her.

"Is he a monster in bed?" She asked me ..

"Monster my ass! He never wants me to have a long sleep! Everytime I'm sleeping he always disturb me!" I said in frustrated.

"Hahaha.. so those two idiots are the same!" Emma said while nodding her head

"Xavier too?" I look at he shock.

She nod then giggle.

"Wait! I want to eat unripe mango and fresh buko juice. I will call Xavier to get it for me!" Then she made a call to him

"Xavier hmm.. yup fresh buko! No! I don't want it in the cup or can. I want it fresh! Yes yes! And also unripe mango yup super super green! Hmmm thank you xab! Yes Yes Hmmm miss you too and yup love you too babe! Can't wait to get home!" She said

Seeing my friend happy and in love is a different view. We always talked together about our work only. We never ever talk about getting married or being in love and beloved.

"He's so sweet!" She gushed

"Hahaha.. last time you said you hate him!" I told him

"Wahah that jerk is so persistent you know. How can I resist him?" She said while blushing to what she said

I smiled to her and shake my head.

"So what your plan for today?" She asked me

"Work!" I said In duh sound

"I mean after work? Are you going to date with him?" She asked me.

"I don't know! He always wanted to suprise me!" I told her.

Then my secretary approach us.

"Doctor belle! The committee summon you in the meeting room. They asked your presence right now!" She said

"As in right now?!"

"Yes doc!" She said

I already know that I will be summon since I cancelled my volunteer mission in South Africa. I know they will get upset or even get angry to me.

But I can't say no to Archer! He's right we just been together and it's not fair if I choose to go overseas especially it takes two months for me to comeback.

"Why is the committee ask you? Something wrong?" Emma asked.

"Hmm I cancel my volunteer mission. I think they are angry!" I told her while I prepare my things.

"Are you okay? You want me to accompany you?!" She asked

"Why would you? I'm ok I can defend myself. Don't worry!" I told her.

"Oh no! Since you and Archer are together. What if Mark will you know... !" She hesitate to say.

"I don't know! Mark will not stope that low ok?" I said to her.

"Who knows he's been waiting for you for so long. Then you got married to Archer all the sudden!" She said

"It's ok Emma! I will go now! Take care of yourself and the baby! Eat more. I'll go ahead first!" Then I stood up and went the direction to the meeting room.

I knock on the door and someone says "come in!". I push the door to open and entered.

"Good afternoon everyone!"I greeted them

"Please take a set doctor belle. We have something to discuss with you!" One of the committee said.

Then I take sit on the empty chair.

" We heard a report that you back out for the volunteer mission? Is it true doctor belle?" One of the committee said.

"Yes mam! I know it's very unprofessional to do but their is something I need to do so I back out!"

"Mind telling us the reason doctor belle?" Mark said for the first time.

"It's a personal reason director. And I believe that my personal and my career is different so I don't have any obligation to answer your question!" I said trying to defend myself.

"You know what will happen to us. You are being requested by the representative of our country. You have good reputation and you just said it's personal?" Mark said in angry mode now.

"I can still volunteer in the future but right now I really need to back out!" I said.

"You show unprofessionalism Doctor belle it's a disgrace to our hospital. You know the reputation of the hospital and you will ruin this if you back out!" Another commitment shout out.

Then the door of the meeting room burst open. And it reveal my husband Archer whose now obviously fuming with anger.