thirty-seven

Archer POV

It's been how many days we've been together. I am so happy and finally I have someone who will wait for me home. It's my one and only wife.

She's making me happy and I love how she does every little thing. She's so naive and I am so lucky to have her.

She's always complain how can I be so horny. How can I not? When you have a sexy and beautiful wife but she doesn't know it. She's too oblivious of the fact that she's sexy and beautiful.

A man whore like me who end up with a naive women. I'm one lucky guy!

I love her to the moon and back!!

Today I am so busy taking all meetings since I had one week absent. Not that I regret it, it's the best day off of my life.

We enjoy our time together in the villa. We made love to the pool, kitchen, living room, master bedroom, shower room, bathtub and even to the kitchen counter.

She's so mad Everytime I flirted her but she can't resist me. Hahaha... Being Playboy is a perk huh? You know how to flirt the girl and make them give in.

I went to lunch meeting and after I done I went immediately to my office. But my phone rang and I took it. Xavier name flash in the screen.

"Archer you might pay visit to the hospital. Your wife has been grill at this moment. My wife said she was summon by the committee because she cancel to be part of the volunteer mission!" I am happy she cancel it. Wow! She really priorities me. But being grill? Who would dare to do that? I will punish who will hurt her.

"And Archer their in the meeting room. It's located in the 5th floor of the hospital. It's in the right building!" He said then he hung up.

I marched towards outside my office and went to parking area to get my car.

How dare them!! I am fuming with anger. I will not tolerate anyone hurt her.

I arrived in the hospital and took Xavier advice and I saw the big bold letter that says " MEETING ROOM" with the guards of the hospital tailing me.

I barge on the door and my eyes landed on my wife whose being "grill" with these people. I stood in front of my wife and kiss her in front of them. Of course she will blush.

"So I was inform that my wife has been summon! " I said after the kiss.

"How dare you barge in a meeting? You have nothing to do with this! Get out or I call the police!" Mark said angrily

Wow! This guy must be dissapointed that he did not get my wife. What a low life!

"She's my wife and her life is my business!" I told him

"So your the reason why she cancel?" He said.

"What if I'm the reason? What's wrong with that?"  I said

"How dare you! The hospital has been requested by our country to make her volunteer for the mission. And you just ruin that opportunity!" He said

"I don't care!! I am here because my wife cancel her volunteer so she terminate her contract then I will pay for it. Just name the price!"

"And if you do something like this. I will make her quit her job! Anyway she will quit sooner or later! The reason why she cancel it because she's pregnant! Of course I can't let my wife go there am I? " I told them.

I know she's not pregnant "yet!" But sooner she will!

"Archer!" She whispered to me.

"Hmmm!" I said while I put my finger to her lips. "Shhh it's ok! I will handle this! Just sit down there and I will be the one to talk!" I said while whisper it on her ear.

She smile at me and that's enough for me.

"So? What do you say people?" I told them

"Mr Martin is a bit unprofessional and the country is already looking forward for her!" The committee said.

"Don't worry I will do something about it.! I will talk to the representative of our country. You don't have to worry!" I told them

"Anyway if she's pregnant that would be very harmful for your wife!" Another committee said.

"Of course! That's why I objected the idea of her to go!"

"We didn't know your married? To doctor belle? It's a surprise!"

"Yup! We only took simple wedding with our family only. But rest assured we will have a grand wedding soon and you will all be invited!"

"Ladies and gentleman is my my excuse now?" I asked them

"Yes Mr Martin!" They said.

" Just send me an email about the contract and I will pay for it! Thank you and we will go now!"

Then I held my hand gently and guide her to the door. I took one meaningful glace at Mark whose now looking at us. I smile to him triumphantly

When were alone she grab me and took me to vacant room. Woah I think she's getting bold huh?

"Archer why did you lie to them?" She asked me. While my eyes automatically went to her waist pushing closer to me.

"What lie!" As I trill my finger to her face.

"You know the pregnant thing. You know very well I'm not!" She said while try to swat my hand.

I bow down to her making no space between us.

"I never lie wifey! Your getting pregnant sooner. I'm just telling them advance!" Then I capture her lips.

"No no not here!" She said.

"You took me here. And why not we can have quickie?" I smiled wickedly to her .

She look at me dumbfounded like she want to see if I am serious or not.

"Let's go wife I think I can't hold it anymore!"

"Archer your so pervert!" She outburst.

"Your pervert!" While I bite her ears and laughed.

Then she drag me outside the room.