thirty-two

Ysabella POV

I went inside his room again. I patted Archer cheeks and try to wake him up.

"Archer can you hear me. Please open your mouth. You need to drink your medicine!" I said but he never wakes up.

I sigh and feel defeated. Since i can't make him swallow the tablet. I injected him a medicine for cold then I began to clean his cuts and bruises.

What happen to him? I never seen him looking like this?

After I'm done! I adjust his room temperature and put his dirty clothes inside the basket. I decided to go to kitchen and make a porridge for him.

When I done cooking I went upstairs and decided to check him. I open his door. And I saw him leaning his back on the board and take a sit.

"Hey! Im sorry to barge into your room. But your in terrible state! How are you feeling?" I said then I touch his forehead. The fever slightly gone but I know he feel sore and dumb because of his wounds.

He look straight to me and raise his hand like he wants me to take it. I took it and I pressed his hand which is so cold

"You ok?" Then he's head went down and he put his head on my shoulder and nozzle his nose on it.

Then he's hands leave my hand and put it on my back. He's now hugging me while he's head rested on my shoulder.

I patted his back ang began stroking his hair.

"Are you hungry? " I asked him

"No!" Then he's stomach grumble and I can't help my giggle.

"Your hungry. Wait I will get the soup!" Then I get up but he's hand stop my waist to move farther.

"Do go!" He whined

"I will be back! I just get your food.!" Then I turn and walked down stairs and prepare the soup in the bowl.

I went upstairs and put the stray beside him. I arranged the food so he can eat easily.

"Can you feed me?" He asked me. I look at him shock but I oblige. I know his still weak.

Then I began feeding him. He eat everything and I smiled to him.

"Good I will put this in the kitchen you can sleep back. And oh take this medicine" I give him the medicine and water.

I turn and went downstairs. I washed the bowl and the spoon before I place it on the drawer. Then I went upstairs again to check if he's sleeping. But he still sitting and he's head down.

"Hey why are you not sleeping? Sleep again so you can gain your energy back!" I said

"What took you so long? I was waiting for you to comeback!" He whined like a child.

"Do you want something Archer?" I asked since he's waiting for me.

"Please stroke my hair while I sleep? Can you?" Then he patted his side signal me to sit on it. I sat on it and he immediately put his head on my lap, his face on my stomach. Then he grab my hand and put it on his hair.

"Stroke please!" Aww.. this guy is sweet when he's sick!

After awhile I noticed he didn't sleep even though he's eyes wants to close now.

"Why are you not sleeping?"

"You will leave me when I sleep!" He answered.

"No I will look after you here, so sleep!"

"Can you sleep here? Please?"I hesitate to answer but he looks at me like he's begging.

"Archer I will check you time to time. Don't worry I won't leave. Promise!"

"Then sleep here!" He pouted

"Arc...!"  He cut me off and sitted while he hug me tightly.

"Please please? Just this once? Sleep with me? I won't do anything. Please?" I look at him and I nod.

I position myself to sleep and he hug me so tightly. And I hug him back. He nozzle his nose to my neck making me shiver.

Because of exhaustion and feeling tired I sleep after a few minutes. But before I could land myself in dream land . I heard a voice saying something on ears.

"I don't mind getting sick everyday if you will attend me! Thank you and I'm sorry but I can't let you go" Then he kissed my lips softly.

I woke up of something tickling me. I frown and I look around it's still dark outside. My eyes landed on the clock on the bed side table it's three in the morning.

I look at Archer whose still sleeping peacefully. I try to take off his hand and legs since he's all over me. But his grip tighten and he cuddle me more.

"Archer I'm going to use the restroom!" I said then let me go.

"Hurry up?" He said.

I went into restroom and take my business then I wash my hands. I went outside and I saw Archer still waiting for me to comeback.

He wave his arm and take me to it. He hug me and we sleep together again.