fifteenth

_time skip_ for one month

Archer POV

It's been one month since I got married. But my life has still the same. I still go to party and went clubbing hooking up with different women.

She's seem to be ok on it. So that good!

After talking about the agreement we never spoke again. I think she's busy with her work. And so I am too.

Today, I decided to take off from work. But a furious grandpa with my parents and grandma behind him. Barging my house in a early morning.

"What this?" He throw a magazine on me. I saw a series of pictures of me with different women in my arms .

"Where did you get this?"I asked him

"I don't care where, what I asked is why? How could you do this? You are married for goodness sake!" He said angrily. He veins almost pope out and his face is red with so much anger.

"Dad calm down. It's not good for your health!" My dad trying to calm down my grandpa.

"How will I calm down? He do this?, How could you do this to your wife? Unfaithful? I never done such stupid mistakes in your grandma even we got married for 40 yrs. But you... In just one month?!", He said angrily

"Grandpa we married only for a deal right? It's a loveless marriage!"

"You... You... !", Before he can complete his sentence my grandpa collapse and we immediately rescue him

Ysabella rush in our direction seeing my grandpa on his state.

"Hey hey grandpa calm down! Please calm down. " She said checking on him while my dad put my grandpa on the couch.

We need to rush him to the hospital. I called my driver and we managed to get grandpa in the hospital fastly.

She went immediately inside the emergency room. She instructed the nurse and doctors. She's very calm handling it. I can see how she cared my grandpa.

My grandma and my mom whose now crying. And I hug them. But they swat my hands

"How could you? I never raise you to be this bastard? !" My mom said angrily to me

I saw Ysabella rush out in the room where my grandpa is. So I immediately went to her

"How is he?" I asked her

"He's ok.. he needs a lot of rest! Although the surgery I done last year is success. But it seem his body cannot take it. I suggest to refrain him from stress. Then make him eat healthy food and balance diet for his age! Don't worry his ok now! I will transfer him to the VIP room!"

Then she left us.

_skip time_

It's been three days since grandpa has been hospitalized. My family still mad at me. They refuse to speak to me. I went everyday to the hospital to check my grandpa condition. But every time I went there I can't see her. I think she's avoiding me.

After my work I decided to go to hospital. While a walk in the hall way of the hospital. I saw her talking to some guy. I think I know that guy.

He's Mark knight. Xavier cousin.

He's hand in her shoulder and they're talking seriously. I narrowed my eyes to look at them. I fake a cough to catch their attention.

Mark eyes recognize me and smile at me.

"Hey Archer I heard your grandpa. Don't worry, doctors are doing their best!" He said while patted my back.

"Thank you! But I want to talk to doc Belle for now!" I said then her eyes shoot to me.

"Ok I will leave you two alone." Then he turn to Ysabella " call me if you decided ok?" Then he kissed her cheeks. I raised my eyebrow.

What did I miss here?

"Is he your boy friend?" I asked her.

"What do you want to say Mr. Martin?"

"What's he's current condition? Is he ok? "

"He's ok... He's blood pressure raise high because of the stress. So it's not good for his heart. Although we done by pass operation for his heart. Just refrain him for too much stress Mr Martin" she said to me. But did not bother to look into my face.

I nodded in response to her words.

"Is that all? I will go now Mr Martin" she said then she turn away from me

What's this girl treating me like stranger. I grab her wrist and make her turn to me.

"What? " She said while she wiggle her arms so she can get off. But I hold her wrist firmly.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"To grandpa room!" She said the I smile to her.

"Ok let's go together since we're going the same place" I told her still my hand is on her wrist.

" Let go Mr Martin" she said to me.

I drag her towards my grandpa room. Nurses and doctors are all eyes on our hands together.
But I don't care, I just felt right when she's near me.

I open the door of my grandpa room then we enter.

We enter both together my grandpa and grandma is suprise to see us together.

She look at me and give me a signal to let go of her hand. When I finally let her go I felt a sudden emptiness in me.

"How are you grandpa? And grandma?" She said then both my grandparents hug her. She smile to them. It seem like they forgot me here.

"Come son! Good thing both of you are here. Take a sit" my grandpa said to me and he point to the couch near his bed. While Ysabella busy examine him.

" I want you both to have your honeymoon" he said while me and Ysabella look at each other in horror.

"No no.. I have work grandpa.. I can't take day off!" She said. Well good alibi.

"I have also many business meeting that need my presence grandpa . I can't just go overseas and left it.!" I said to him.

" I am not asking you to have in now. Maybe you can have it next month perhaps?" He said trying to convince us.

"And if you feel both that things between you two are not going to work. Then I will let have an annulment of your marriage. How about it? " Well not a bad offer indeed.

We look at each other in a moment then I nod to her.

"Ok we will take it. Maybe next month. I will finish all my transaction and some deals before the date of the honeymoon" I said.

She didn't bother to answer instead she's thinking. Seems like she's far away from us.

"Dear are you ok?" My grandma asked her.

"Yes I am ok!" She said. "I will go now grandma and grandpa. I have still few patient s need to examine. I will get back here after my shift done" she said then she kiss my grandma and hug my grandpa.