thirty-nine

Archer POV

I got surprised to see my wife infront of me in my office . I am so happy and I immediately open my arms then she dive quickly and I envelope her to me. I just love to hug this woman.

Then out of a sudden she cried.  I got panicked and scouted out and take my handkerchief in my pocket.

"Hey hey what happened?" I asked her while I wiped her tears using my handkerchief.

She told me that Mark fired her from work. But what makes me angry is that she said Mark ban her for apply to other hospital. How could he?

I just consentrate in calming her down before I will talked to her . After a few minutes she calm down. I took her and kissed it.

"No need to cry. I don't want to see you cry ok?" I hand her a paper "read this" I told her

She read the paper and her eyes  snap to me immediately.

"What do you mean?" She said while looking at me shock.

"I don't understand Archer!" She continue while confused.

"It's a paper stated that you and Emma will running an hospital. I know how you love your work. I don't intend to keep you working in that hospital too. I am glad he fired you but he hurt you so I am angry!.!" I explained to her

"Why are you giving me this? Is it too much Archer? I am already indebted to you because of my father company and this?" She told while shaking the paper.

"Your not indebted to me. Your are my wife. My money is yours. Whatever I have is yours. Heck you can even spend it all for all I care I just to make you happy!" I said while I hug her again and kissed her top head

"But this is too much? You spend billions for me?" She said

"I will spend all my money if that takes you to be happy, I will!" I said while cupping her face and kiss her lips.

She hug me and cry again.

"Thank you Archer. I will do my best!" She said while she wipe her tears using her hand. So cute!

"Oh by the way Archer . I have already result for my examination this morning!" She continue then she open her bag and took an envelope and give to me .

I open it and read the result. My eyes landed on the word positive. I glanced at her whose right beside me smiling sweetly to me .

"I'm pregnant!" She said.

I hug her and sway her around. My god I love this woman so much. And I love her even more!

"So your going to rest for awhile. While me and Xavier will get the hospital ready for you and Emma! Just consentrate in our baby for now. Is that ok for you?" I asked her

She nod her head vigorously and smiled widely to me on

" I love you Archer! Thank you so much!" She said and I got suprise

"Say that again!"

"I love you!" She said

"Again!"

"I love you!" She said.

"And I love you too so much! Thank you for loving me back!" I said to her then I kissed her passionately.

"Ummp!" I small fake cough disturb our heat session.

I saw Xavier with Emma on his side whose been giggling looking at us. I glanced on my wife whose now blushing so much .

"Why didn't you knock?" I spat Xavier

"You should learn to lock Archer!" Xavier answer back

"Why are you both here?" I asked him

"Well I explained Emma our plan about the hospital. Good thing your wife is here!" He said

Then Emma walk to Belle and sat beside her.

"Your cousin fired her today!" I told them

"What!" Emma stood up because of shock

"He fired you?" Emma asked her. She nod in response

"Wow! My cousin must be crazy for you huh? He stope low. I never know Mark can do things like that!" Xavier said while he sat beside Emma.

"That's ok! Atleast I don't have to convince her to quit. But what gets me angry he said she will ban her from any hospital!" I told.

"Hahaha.. he is crazy and madly in love of your wife!" Xavier laugh

"Shout up Xavier don't you dare say that infront of me!"

"But we have good news! She's pregnant!"

"Waaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Your pregnant! We are both pregnant! Wow it's amazing!I hope they're both girls or yours will be boy and mine will be girl. We will get them married someday. What do you think?" Emma said while mumbling to my wife.

I shake my head while I look both of the women talking about upcoming baby. Me and Xavier look at each other and smiled to them.

"What are you both smiling?" Emma said while she caught us smiling to them.

"Nothing love!" Xavier while looking at her lovingly.

"Hey let's go out and leave this two idiots here!" Emma asked belle

"Nope your pregnant!" Xavier and I said in unison.

"Archer I am only one week pregnant!" She whined

"Nope! It's dangerous what if you get hurt?" I said to her.

"Come on were both doctors. We can take care our selves!" Emma said trying to defend both of them.

"Love No! how about we go to my office now!" Xavier said

"It's boring there! I want to talk with Belle. It's been how many days I'm stock with you!" She said. This woman and her loud mouth. She will be handful for Xavier. Good for him.hahahah

"Are you saying your bored of my company love? You hurt me?" Xavier said dramatically like he's hurt.

"Of course not silly! I will never get bored of you. I just want to talk with Belle! We're both pregnant isn't it exciting?"

Belle just laughing looking at her and Xavier.

"That's ok Xav, let her be here!you both go to the cabin room and sleep. Your both pregnant. You need to rest!" I said both of them.

"But Archer can we go out together?" My wife said pointing Emma and her

"No! Don't be stubborn?"

"Archer...!" She whined

"Don't you dare give me that look wifey!"

"And we're are you both going?" Xavier asked.

"Love I told her about the cafe next to this building. They have yummy cakes, pudding, cookies and brownies!" Emma said happily.

"We'll send my secretary to get something for both you then!" I said

"What's the fun in that Archer? I can't get to choose what I want?" My wife said.

"Fine I'm going with you!" I said

"Me too!" Xavier said

"Nooooooo!" My wife and Emma said in unison out loud.