1.3 Erik

We all drive until it's night and make it to a pier. Everyone but raven hops on a U.S boat. There is a big yacht, owned by the mystery man we are looking for, Shaw. Charles and I try to look into the minds on the boat, but something or someone blocks us.

"I've lost Shaw. I've lo-- I've lost Shaw. Th-There's something blocking me. This has only happened to me once before." He states looking at me. "I think there's someone like us on that ship." Charles explains.

"Like you?" Moira asks us

"Uh, I'm sorry, a telepath. This is incredible. I could actually feel her inside my head. I'm very sorry, but I don't think I'm gonna be much help to you tonight. you're on your own." He tells her.

"Yeah, sorry I don't have any cool powers that can help out." I frown.

"Oh, my God." Charles says as we see a man in the water, looking like he is pulling at the submarine. I enter his thoughts. 'I have to get Shaw, I can't let him get away.' Is all I hear.

"Let go! You have to let it go! You got to hep him. You got to put someone in the water to help him. Let it go! You have to let it go!" Charles yells but it is no use, the guys keeps getting dragged, he is trying to stop the submarine. Suddenly Charles looks at both of us and nods, I know what he's about to do. Charles dives into the water after the man and communicates to him telepathically. I hear the man's thoughts, he wants to return.

'It's alright Erik, everything will be alright.' I say and I can hear his mind calm from the both of us speaking to him. We see Charles finally pull him out of the water but they are so low that we can't reach them. Moira is freaking out trying to get some sort of ladder down there but I decide to take matters into my own hands. 'Focus. Concentrate.' I tell myself. I hold out one hand and put two fingers on my forehead, pushing all of my thoughts to pulling them out of the water to us. Charles and Erik slowly lift out of the water and make their way onto the deck. Once they land they are both coughing of water and I am exhausted, I really need to work this muscle more. Moria runs over to Charles and puts a blanket around him. I slowly make my way over.

"Who are you?" Erik asks us.

"My name's Charles Xavier." Charles answers. I sit down next to the boys and get a good look at Erik. He's young, attractive, very pretty eyes and a nice jawline.

"I am Y/n Aquila." I tell him and smile.

"You were in my head. How did you do it?" He asks us. "You. You pulled us out." He looks at me.

"You have your tricks, we have ours. We are like you. Just calm your mind." Charles says.

"I thought I was alone." Erik pants. I shift next to his cold wet body and try to prop him to a seating position, I hand him a blanket and wrap it around him, getting a thankful nod from the man.

"You're not alone. Erik, you're not alone." Charles breathes out. Once the boys are okay we help them up, but as soon as I lift one I stumble and Erik catches me.

"Thanks." I blush at his strong arms. This is so awful but Erik is quite cute. Charles quickly comes over to me and grabs my waist, pulling me away from Erik.

"Y/n, what you did was amazing, but look at you, you're exhausted." He tells me and I nod.

"I have to use this muscle more." I point to my brain. "So I can do more things, make everything stronger." I begin as we get towards Raven.

"Why are you all wet?" She asks us.

"Long story." I smile. We get in the car and drive back to the facility, getting a nights rest in. We wake up and conviene in a large room, with multiple random people.