2.03 Charles?

"Where did they dig you up?" Erik asks Logan.

"You're gonna find this hard to believe... but, uh, you sent me. You and Charles. From the future." He states and Erik begins to laugh. I have entered the plane, and judged Logan's attitude when he dropped an almost impossible bomb on us.

"Erik he's telling the truth." I tell him and he turns to me. "I just know he is." I say then sit down. Charles enters the plane and sits across from me. He looks like he's fighting for the words to say since our awkward encounter before the plane.

"Hello, Y/n. Nice to see you again-I mean meet you again-For the first time?" Charles barely gets out, extending his hand for the first time.

"Nice to meet you too." I question and shake his hand. "I guess we need some ice breakers before we figure out what y'all want us to do. So how did you and Erik meet?" I ask him. Erik sits down next to me.

"Well this should be good." Erik smirks.

"Well...we met on a pier a long time ago, I was helping him. I saved him from drowning." Charles responds.

"Wow, Erik you must stay out of water, we met the same way!" I marvel at the coincidence.

"Yes a coincidence indeed." Erik shrugs, then gets up and walks towards Logan, leaving Charles and I alone.

"So Y/n," he begins, "do you feel your telekinesis, or psychic abilities coming back?" He asks me. I shrug.

"It's been around an hour since I missed the pill, it should take three for my full powers to return. I can feel some slowly returning. The voices haven't come back yet, but I do think some of the telekinesis returned." I tell him.

"That's wonderful." He grabs my hands, staring into my brown eyes as I look at his blue ones. Something seems so familiar about them. I slowly bring my hands away from him and he frowns.

"How did you know what powers I had?" I question, being very sketched out by this man.

"How did you lose them?" Erik asks as he approaches again.

"The treatment for my spine affects my DNA." Charles responds.

"You sacrificed your powers so you could walk?!" Erik raises his voice. I'm in shock that anyone would do that.

"I sacrificed my powers so I could sleep. What do you know about it?" Charles sasses.

"I've lost my fair share." Erik responds.

"Dry your eyes, Erik. It doesn't justify what you've done." Charles laughs.

"You have no idea what I've done." Erik snarls.

"I know you took the things that meant the most to me." Charles stands.

"Well maybe you should have fought harder for them." Erik responds. I stand up and try to defuse the conversation but Erik steps in front of me in a protective way.

"If you want a fight Erik, I will give you a fight!" Charles steps up.

"Sit down!" Logan demands
"Let him come." Erik whispers as Charles seizes Erik by the front of his shirt, pushing him into me, causing me to fall into my chair.

"You abandoned me! You took her away and you abandoned me!" Charles shouts.

"Angel. Azazel. Emma. Banshee. Mutant brothers and sisters, all dead!" Erik begins. His anger almost causes the jet to decompress and it starts to fall. "Countless others experimented on, butchered! Where were you, Charles?! We were supposed to protect them! Where were you when your own people needed you?! Hiding! You and Hank! Pretending to be something you're not! You abandoned us all!" Erik yells.