2.07 DC

We head as fast as we can towards the plane.

"Come on, let's go." Hank shouts as he begins to start the engine. We reluctantly get on as he flies into the air. Charles seems to grip tightly and bounce his knee with anticipation.

"You alright?" Logan asks him.

"Getting there." Charles voice shakes as I grab his hand and smile at him, he naturally calms down once I force him to a little.

"Whatever happens today, I need you to promise me something. You looked into my mind and you've seen a lot of bad, but you've seen the good too.The X-Men. Promise me you'll find us. Use your power, bring us together. Guide us, lead us. Storm, Scott, Jean. Remember those names. There's so many of us. We will need you, Professor." Logan explains.

"I'll do my best." Charles responds.

"Your best is enough, trust me." Logan weakly smiles. I smile at Logan too as Charles squeezes my hand.

"Yes?" I ask him.

"I-I saw you die, I won't let that happen." He stutters a bit.

"It won't now, she's changed." Logan responds very quickly.

"Well I hope I'm not evil." I chuckle. Logan looks up from his seat.

"Charles never told anyone about you, he kept to himself after you died but we never suspected-" Logan speaks.

"That I love her. You never knew that I love her."
Charles sighs back.

"Well it's all changed now. I have my wonderful memories back." I weakly add, still processing all that has happened. We all remain silent for the rest of the trip. Once Hank lands the plane, I teleport everyone over to the White House.

"Why didn't we just do that in the first place?" Logan asks.

"I'm not sure how long distance she can go alone, let alone with others." Hank replies.

"I'm just glad we all made it here." I say as we look at the security gate into the event. At security everyone is being checked through a metal detector, as Hank walks with Charles though, the detector beeps.

"Can I see your invitations, please?" The guard asks.

"Yes, you may." Charles then uses his power to make the ticket man believe they have tickets. "These three are with me."

"Go ahead." He responds.

"Thank you." Charles saunters off, pulling me along with him. Logan then steps through the metal detector and smiles to himself when it doesn't beep.

"Logan!" I call after him. Logan walks off to join us all. "Charles you really have to stop dragging me." I chuckle as he grips my hand tighter.

"I can't help that I'm happy to be walking, and to be with you." He whispers in my ear causing me to giggle. Logan rolls his eyes as Hank looks off awkwardly.  Charles uses his power to try and find Raven in the crowd gathered in front of the White House waiting for the President to give his speech.

"Haven't found her yet, but she has to be here."
Charles sighs.

"The President of the United States." Ab announcer states. Nixon walks up to the podium as the crowd cheers.

"My fellow Americans, today, we face the greatest threat in our history: Mutants." Charles continues to search for Raven using his power. "We have prepared for this threat. In the immortal words of Robert Oppenheimer, 'Behold. The world will never be the same again.'" The President points to the giant flags behind him which unveil to reveal the Sentinels, the crowd cheers loudly as I look away in disgust.

"Raven!" We hear Charles shouts as she goes to grab her gun she hears Charles. "I have her!" Charles points the body of the Secret Service agent Raven is disguised as. "There, see? Secret Service man, left of the stage."

"Got it." Logan nods and heads off.

"Go!" Charles shouts at me. Hank and I follow Logan, heading towards Raven as Charles is in her head. Right now I really wish I could use my powers to just stop her from moving, like Charles can, but for some reason that part of me, controlling people, hasn't been the same since the pills.

"Gentlemen, you cannot pass this point." A guard tells them as I keep walking.

"Please Miss-" he begins but I wave my hand and he passes out.

"Come on!" I whisper to them. Suddenly Erik flies over us, turning on the Sentinels. We all stop, frozen, watching closely, I am full of confusion. One of the Sentinels shoots a police car and people begin to scatter as Erik gets closer. I get a clearer look now, and he's wearing the helmet. Charles can't stop it, and I can't reason with him. Erik floats the RFK Stadium above the White House and the Sentinels go over to join him.

"ERIK!" Charles shouts from the distance. The shots are going everywhere, causing the people to scream frantically. We begin to try to try to run to safety but we get pushed back by an exploding car. Concrete is falling out of the sky everywhere.

"Charles!" Logan shouts as we see a piece fall towards him. Suddenly Erik drops the stadium down circling the White House. I turn to see Charles standing right where it will drop. I panic and teleport over to him, throwing him to the ground with myself on top of him. Debris and stadium fall out of the sky as I try to use my powers to stop it. I manage to block most of it, but a concrete block slowly hits my head, I at least managed to slow it down, and I go unconscious. Erik dispatches the Sentinel around the stadium to stand guard.

"Y/n!!" Charles panics as my limp body lays on top of him. He slowly checks my pulse, relieved to see me still alive. Hank changes into his Beast form, Erik notices Logan and Beast and turns to the Sentinel standing guard.

"Do what you were made for, and bring me the girl, safely." Erik commands the Sentinels. They turn to Logan and Hank and starts shooting at them, Erik uses this opportunity to try and locate the safe room which Nixon and the others have been taken to. One Sentinel comes and takes my passed out body, but doesn't shoot Charles. "Where are you?" Erik searches for the president. Logan tries to fight of the Sentinel as Beast jumps on top of it.

"I got this! Go!" Hank in beast form shouts. Logan goes after Erik. Charles is still trapped under the debris I couldn't block. As Logan approaches Erik he throws anything with metal attached to it as Logan, but he fights his way through, Erik then gets a block with rebars and wraps it through Logan's body.

"Oh, dear God, no." Charles watches in panic. Erik makes Logan rise and float, causing him to yell in pain.

"So much for being a survivor." Erik jokes as he then throws Logan into the Potomac River. My body is currently on the ground, near Erik, being protected by one of the Sentinels. Erik pulls the safe room out of the White House and it lands on the lawn in front of Erik, he pulls apart the door, floats all their guns into the air then turns all the live news cameras toward him and gives a speech.