2.02 Prison Break

~Y/n POV~

Ever since the whole JFK misunderstanding, the pentagon has been terrible. The only good part is they let me stay in the same glass container as Erik. At least I get company to keep me sane, although they took away my powers. I have to take a pill every three hours to keep them at bay, or they hurt Erik. He hates it when I do but I can't stand to see him hurt. They keep us away from each other by a giant glass insert to separate the chamberv. I still see him and talk to him everyday. I just can't touch him, but there's no love lost there.

We get our daily meal except today there's no pill, and there's a note reading 'Mind the glass'. Erik and I look at the abnormally young guard with confusion, then glance at each other. The kid starts to vibrate his hands on the glass, I turn away to shield myself from the falling glass above me. The boy helps us both get out of the underground chamber. Erik and I look at each other, longingly.

"In three seconds, those doors are going to open... and 20 guards be here to shoot us." Erik tells him.

"I know. That's what I'm waiting for." The boy responds.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"I'm holding your neck so you don't get whiplash." He replies, casually.

"What?" Erik asks.

"Whiplasshh." He lengthens the word. Suddenly I am zoomed past the officers and land in an elevator. Erik looks sick to his stomach and tries to steady himself on me. The boy changes into normal clothes.

"It'll pass, it happens to everyone. But not you?" He points to me.

"I can teleport." I respond, helping Erik be stable.

"You must've done something serious. What you do? What you do? What you do? Why did they have you in there?" The boy pesters.

"For killing the President." Erik responds. The boys mouth forms an 'O'  "If there's one thing we are guilty of, it's fighting for people like us."

"You take karate? You know karate, man?" He asks us.

"I don't know karate. But I know crazy." Erik responds and I laugh. We finally have resting time to actually take in what just happened. We make eye contact and begin to laugh with relief.

"We're our Erik! We're out!" I cheer and he cups my face.

"You'll never have to take those awful pills again, I'll protect you." He smiles at me.

"They told me you control metal." The boy interrupts. "And you are telekinetic. I didn't know you could teleport though."

"They?" We ask worried. Who could 'they' be?

I turn to Erik, forcing a smile. "Doesn't matter." I smile at him. "It only matters that we're out. Together." I kiss him on the lips, much to his surprise but he takes it.

Once he realizes what's happening, Erik grabs my hips forcefully and pulls me closer to him. I gasp at the motion, giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. My hands begin to wander from his hair to his chest as my tongue searches through his mouth.  I feel him smiling against me, his hands reaching lower, giving my ass a squeeze. We don't notice the elevator doors open, but we stop kissing when we hear the boy groan.

We turn to see two men. One is very large in a leather jacket, with lots of facial hair. The other is a shorter man, longer hair, with these crazy blue eyes, in a suit.

"Charles?" Erik asks him. The assumed 'Charles' looks at me, seems annoyed, or jealous or something, then punches Erik square in the face. Erik falls to the ground and I go over to help him up, confused by the man who punched him. "Guess I deserved that. Good to see you too, old friend. And walking." Erik groans.