1.6 Russia

We ride in the back of a van to the area where we will find Shaw. But something stops us along the way. A checkpoint.

"We got a problem." Erik states.

"What?" Charles asks as we begin to realize what's happening.

"I'm so sorry. This wasn't on the map." Moria panics.

"No matter what happens, act normally. I'll take care of this, all right? Now, listen to me."  Charles explains that we just need to stand there and he will make us seam invisible.

"Where are you going?" We hear a voice from outside.

"To our farm." The driver answers but the dogs in the back begin to bark.

"Open the back." The voice commands. The doors are opened and the soldiers are staring at us, but they can't see us. The dogs are going crazy.

"Whoa, whoa, Easy, Easy, take it easy, chaps." Charles tells the dogs. The soldiers leave and let us continue. We eventually get on foot, looking at this giant house.

"Where's Shaw?" Erik asks Charles.

"I don't know. But if she's a telepath and I read her, she'll know we're here. Let me try something else." Charles suggests. I assume he's getting into another mind to see what they are seeing. I quietly close my eyes to concentrate until I am in the bedroom of the mansion.

"Shaw sends his apologies, but he's indisposed. He asked me to come in his place. And between you and I, honey, I'm a lot better company." I hear a blonde say as I whip my head around. I am watching a disgusting scene but they can't see me at all. I'm not in someone's mind, I'm just there. I open my eyes and I'm back with everyone.

"Y/n are you alright?" Erik asks me and I nod.

"He's not coming. So what now, boss?" Charles asks.

"Now nothing. We're here for Shaw. Mission aborted." Moria sighs.

"The hell it is." Erik gets up.

"Erik..." Moria warns.

"She's his right-hand woman. That's good enough for me!" Erik shouts.

"The CIA invading the home of a senior Soviet official? Are you crazy?" She yells.

"I'm not CIA." Erik finishes as he runs to go to the house.

"Erik!" Charles and I shout. Erik is still running, trapping soldiers in barbed wire and confusing everyone.

"This man is going to start World War III all by himself!" Someone shouts.

"We have to do something!" I argue. We still look at Erik, making his way through the guards easily.

"Like what?" Moria asks. "We're moving out." She states.

"You can't!" I fight.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not leaving him." Charles states and stands up. I look up and smile at him. I take his hand and we begin running across the field, following his mess. "For God's sake Erik!" Charles shouts. "Y/n, you take those guards, I'll take these, make them forget." He orders and I nod. I go up to one and put my fingers on his face.

"Forget everything." I state. "And sleep." The man passes out and I continue to do so. I run after Charles. We finally catch up with Erik, and he's waiting outside the room.

"We do this together." I say and they nod. We enter the room to see the General on the bed, and Emma sitting in a seat, the General is clearly hallucinating.

"Nice trick." Charles comments as the General slowly realizes we are there. "Go to sleep." Charles commands and the man slowly passes out. The woman Emma shifts into a diamond form as Charles tries to read her mind.