2.05 Paris

We land in Paris, getting off the plane frantically to get to Raven. We get into a car quickly and speed over to the hotel. We are let inside and then get at the bottom.

"They are up there!" I shout. "I can hear them." I lead them up to the room where everything seems to be going awry.

"Raven!" Charles shouts, suddenly Stryker shoots his taser gun at her and she falls on the table. "Raven! Raven!" He yells as she trembles. Erik uses his power to pull the tasers off of Raven and throws it onto Stryker. We go to help Raven up as she recovers from the taser shot.

"Raven?" Charles asks.

"Charles?" She asks. "Y/n?"

"We've come for you, Erik, Y/n and I, together." Charles explains

"I never thought I...I'd see you again." She laughs of happiness.

"I'm going to keep you safe, I'm going to keep you out of their hands." Charles helps her off the table but Erik calls up the gun on the ground. Erik points the gun at her

"Erik?" Raven asks him.

"Erik, what are you doing?" Charles asks.

"Securing our future. Forgive me, Mystique. As long as you're out there we'll never be safe." Erik's hand doesn't move as he keeps the gun on her.

"Erik?" Hank tries to stop him.

"Use your powers, Charles, stop him." Raven begs.

"He can't." Erik responds.

"Erik!" I shout! He turns to me with a look that says he's sorry. Just as Erik is about to shoot the gun, Raven jumps out the window and Hank throws himself at Erik, causing the gun to fall but a fire is still shot and the bullet follows Raven out the window and hits her in the leg as she falls to the ground. Erik and Hank fight until Hank gets pushed against the wall. Charles begins to fight Erik as well. Erik punches Charles and he falls to the ground. "Charles!" I run over to him. Erik begins to walk out but I grab his arm. "Erik please!"

"I'm sorry Y/n, but this has to be done and you know it." He rips his arm away from me and goes out the window, flying down. Hank's anger is causing him to enter beast mode, I can see his eyes gain their red color. Charles slowly gets up and wipes blood from his face. I turn around and walk over to him. I put my hands on his cheeks.

"Charles are you alright?" I ask him and he looks surprised, but nods. I'm always worried about him, I love him. "Good." I respond, then Logan interrupts.

"How the hell did I get here?" I hear Logan ask, causing me to turn around.

"What? You came to us." Charles states.

"Who are you?" Logan asks.

"Charles." Suddenly Logan grabs him. "Charles Xavier!" Charles shouts.

"I don't know you." Logan looks bewildered as I approach. Logan notices Hank a he rises now fully transformed into his mutant form. "What the hell is that?" Hank growls and starts to approach Logan.

"Woah woah woah. I can deal with this, just go. Stop Erik!" Charles shouts as Hank jumps out the window.

"Charles!" I shout, not knowing if I should stay with him or go outside. I can feel my powers fully return. "See you out there." I nod as he yells no, I run out the window. I make myself float down, manipulating myself through the air. I see Charles at the window, looking down very confused.

Outside the hotel, Raven looks pleadingly at Erik as he hovers the bullet above his hand. Erik is getting closer and closer as Raven crawls away on the ground. I look around to see cameras everywhere, videotaping. Hank jumps onto Erik and tackles Erik into the nearby fountain.

"Hank don't kill him!" I yell at Hank as he begins to hold Erik under the water. The metal around us begins to move. "Hank!" I shout angrier before running over and pushing a force to get him off of Erik. I can't see Erik breathing until Erik uses his power to bring the metal items around them, including cars, towards him, this causes the crowd to panic and gives Raven a chance to escape by blending into the crowd, then Erik manages to free himself from Hank's grasp by getting metal ornaments in the fountain to grab Hank and pull him off. Hank is strung up like a doll.

"Run Raven!!" I shout as she disappears into the crowd. "Thanks, love." Erik nods to me as he gets out of the water. Erik walks out of the fountain drenched, and away to try to catch Raven, but she's already lost. "Erik don't do this!" I yell at him but he keeps walking away. "ERIK!" I scream in anger, causing the people to look at me in shock. I look at my arms and realize that I have slightly begun to glow. Well this is new. I feel a force inside of me, so I put some on my finger and blast it over to Erik. He gets hit in the back and turns around. He looks at me with wonder, and when I see the cameras rolling again, I look at the purple force that surrounds me, like a mist. Erik sends all of the camera men flying backwards, as well as the police.

'Why did you save me?' He projects his thoughts to me.
'I just couldn't let you die.' I respond, then see a tear roll down his cheek as he continues into the crowd. I turn to Hank, sending some energy over to him to undo the metal that binds him. He escapes and runs away, jumping over cars.. I turn and look at the crowd, clearly stunned by what's happening, I try to calm myself down and shut down this force but someone grabs me.

"Charles?" I see him hiding me behind him and Logan.

"Come on, we need to go. Hank meet us at the plane, now!" He says into a com and we walk past the people. "Can you make them forget the last minute?" He asks me.

"Charles, this many people, it's too large of a scale." I tell him. He stops walking and turns to me.

"Use this, whatever it is." He points to the purple dust floating around me. "Just make sure they forget you." I nod and send it out to the people, clearing there memories.

We get back in the plane and I sit from exhaustion. "It's alright. You're alright." Charles holds my hand as Hank takes off. I quickly turn to Logan.

"What was that?" I ask Logan.

"The purple? How would I know." He states, taking out a cigar.

"Well do I not do that in the future?" I sass back.

"No, that was something different." He puffs.

"Only happens when I get angry. Charles, it must mean something." I tell him and he nods.

"We'll figure it out, but for now, you need rest. Please Y/n, rest." He shushes me. I recline my seat in the plane and go to rest, my body clearly needed it, after gaining my powers and pushing them to a great extent today.