1.11 Cuba

It's a long, silent plane ride until.

"Crew of the Aral Sea are all dead. Shaw's been there." Charles breaks the silence.

"He's still here. Somewhere." Erik announces.

"He's set the ship on course for the embargo line." Charles gasps.

"If that ship crosses the line, our boys are gonna blow it up. And the war begins." Moira worries.

"Charles can do this." I nod at him.

"Unless they're not our boys." Charles states, getting in the mind of the Russian crew to blow up one of its own ships. Our ship starts to spin to avoid the middle and we all grab on for deal life. Charles and Raven grab each other while Erik and I sit next to each other and reach out.

"Everyone alright?" Charles asks when it finishes.

"A little warning next time Professor." Hank chuckles.

"Are you alright?" Charles looks directly at me.

"Y-Yes, I'm fine." I let go of Erik's hand.

"That was inspired, Charles." Moira flirts.

"Thank you very much. But I still can't locate Shaw." Charles huffs.

"He's down there. We need to him, now!" Erik screams.

"Hank?" Charles asks.

"Is there anything unusual on the radar or scanners?" Hank asks.

"No. Nothing." Moira sighs.

"Well, then he must be under water. And obviously we don't have sonar." Hank replies.

"Yes, we do!" Sean excitedly yells as he gets ready to use his powers.

"Yes we do!" Charles follows as he unstraps with Erik.  "Hank level the bloody plane!" Charles shouts next to Sean.

"Woah buddy you back up." He looks to Erik and I laugh, unstrapping myself in the process. Erik holds up his hands in defeat as I pass him.

"Open it up Hank!" I yell and a floor hatch opens.

"Remember this is a muscle, you control it." Charles tells Banshee and he nods.

"You can do this." I smile and pat his shoulder. He falls down and begins to soar, eventually making his way underwater.

"Banshee's found Shaw." Charles responds. "Are you ready for this?" He asks Erik.

"We'll find out." He responds as Erik gets down onto the plane's wheel. Erik musters up all of his strength and pulls the submarine out of the ocean, and Hank starts moving the plane with it. However, the mutant starts picking up the wing causing everything go awry. It begins to slowly crash on the beach that the helicopter is on. Erik jumps back in the ship as we turn and turn and turn, he straps himself, Charles and I metallically onto the side of the ship so we stay safe. Once we land we all begin to walk out, preparing to fight. I follow Erik, Havoc, and Hank.

"Y/n, Raven!" Charles calls as we turn around. "You two must stay here with the ship." He tells us.

"Charles we can help them." I beg.

"We can't have you two getting hurt. I can't have you two getting hurt." He says and we both sigh. Charles walks out as we sit there.

"This stinks." I tell Raven. "But at least we are here together." I go up and hug her. "My best friend." I smile, I haven't had much time with Raven recently and I feel bad.

"My best friend." She smiles back. "I'm sorry we haven't had much time-" She begins but I cut her off.

"Somethings wrong. Azazel is getting close to killing Hank!" I yell, hearing Azazel's thoughts very loudly. Raven runs out and I follow her. She transforms into Shaw.