2.01 Days of Future Past

~3rd Person POV 11 years later~

Hank opens the front door to the Xavier mansion, which has not been knocked on for a while. "Can I help you?" A big man is standing at the door. He wears a leather jacket, smoking a cigar, and has extreme facial hair. His name is Logan, or in the future, known as Wolverine.

"Uh... Yeah, what happened to the school?" Logan asks.

"The school's been shut for years. Are you a parent?" Hank doesn't show Logan the inside of the mansion, he's speaking through a small crack in the door.

"I sure as hell hope not. Who are you?" Logan scoffs.

"I'm Hank. Hank McCoy. I look after the house now." Hank replies. Realization sets in Logan's face.

"You're Beast? Look at you. I guess you're a late bloomer." He chuckles.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm gonna ask you to leave." Hank tried to shut the door.

"So where's the Professor?" Logan asks, pushing back against the door.

"There's no professor here." Hank responds.

"You're pretty strong for a scrawny kid. You sure there's not a little Beast in there?" Logan taunts.

"No, he's not here." Hank struggles.

"Come on, Beast. Come on, Beastie." Logan teases.

"No." Hank shouts, but gives way as Logan bursts through door. Logan finally manages to push through the door and enter the house. Logan pushes past Hank and enters the mansion. "Hey! Is said the school's closed. You need to leave." Hank advices.

"Not until I see the Professor." Logan argues.

Hank grabs Logan by his shoulder and turns him round. "There's no Professor here, I told you that."

"Look, kid. You and I gonna be good friends..." Suddenly Logan punches Hank in the face making him fall to the ground. Hank watches in pain as Logan goes to search for the Professor. "Professor" Hank begins to fume and transforms into the Beast.
"Professor!" Logan shouts, beginning to walk down the hallways. Hank in his Beat form attacks Logan and throws him down the stairs, he hangs on the chandelier ready to strike Logan when they are interrupted by Charles Xavier.

"Hank? What's going on here?" Charles walks down the stairs with a scotch in hand, in his nightgown. His hair is a mess, he looks very disheveled, like he's let go of himself.

"Professor?" Logan questions.

"Please don't call me that." Charles responds.

"Why? You know this guy?" Hank hangs from the chandelier, confused.

"Yeah, he looks sightly familiar. Get off the bloody chandelier, Hank." Charles demands.

"You can walk?" Logan gasps.

"You're a perceptive one." Charles downs his drink and continues past Logan.

"I thought Erik..." Logan trails.

Except Charles completely ignores him. "Which makes it slightly perplexing that you missed our sign on the way in. This is private property, my friend. I'm gonna have to ask him to ask you to leave."

"Well. I'm afraid I can't do that... because I was sent here for you." Logan begins.

"Well, tell whoever it was sent you that I'm busy." Charles pours himself another glass of scotch.

"That's gonna be a little tricky... because the person who sent me was you." Logan mutters.

"What?" Charles asks.