1.4 Cerebro

After Raven left for her date I spent the rest of the night alone, well until I heard someone's thoughts screaming so loudly. I walk out of my room and down the corridor only to be met by Charles.

"Did you hear?" He asks me.

"His thoughts are practically screaming." I smile. We make continue walking until we hit the door, seeing Erik walk out with all the information on Shaw.

'Erik please don't.' I think to him and he turns around.

"From what I know about you, I'm surprised you've managed to stay this long." Charles speaks first.

"What do you know about me?" Erik asks us.

"I know Everything." Charles replies.

"Then you know to stay out of my head." Erik answers and turns to leave.

"I'm sorry, Erik, but I've seen what Shaw did to you. I've felt your agony. I can help you." Charles states.

"I don't need your help." He snaps.

"We-." Charles cuts me off.

"Don't kid yourself; you needed our help last night. It's not just me you're walking away from. Here, you have the chance to be part of something much bigger than yourself. I won't stop you leaving. I could. But I won't." Charles says then walks away.

"What about you?" Erik asks me.

"Shaw's got friends. You could use with some too." I tell him and he sighs. "If you're still leaving, could I still see your powers?" I ask him curiously, and he sighs again.

"I can manipulate metal." He answers, then yanks my necklace off my neck and into his hands.

"That's amazing!" I state and he chuckles weakly. Then I decide to move my necklace back with my mind. He looks confused. "Telekinesis." I answer. He still doesn't speak. "By the looks of it, you have enhanced strength and stamina too." I tell him.

"What about you?" He asks me.

"I can read your mind, but not like Charles, only present thoughts for me." I state then I throw the necklace at him. He looks startled but then I freeze time. "I can also do this." I state but a few seconds later it resumes and he catches the necklace. "But not for long, I need to practice. I have telekinesis, which is how I brought that necklace back, and you two out of the water." He nods quietly. "Charles and I both have enhanced intellect, and I believe if you let us help you, you could discover things you never even thought you could do." I tell him and turn to walk away.

"How so?" He asks me.

"Metal is more than just necklaces and submarines." I answer thinking about how iron is in every body, and magnetic fields around the earth. I walk away and I read his thoughts, they are conflicted. Once I go inside I am met by Charles.

"Why did you stay out there?" He asks me.

"Because I was trying to help Charles. None of us should have to do this alone." I tell him and put my hand gently on his hand, he seems surprised by the act. "Listen it's late, we should all get to bed." I tell him and walk off, and go to my room to be met by Raven.

"How was it?" I ask her.

"He wanted my blood." She answers and I am confused. "He's going to try to find a way to make us normal." She smiles as I'm waiting for more. "And we kissed!" She squeals.

"Raven that's great!!" I tell her.

"He did say we have a lot planned so we do need to get some rest, Goodnight Y/n." She tells me and I nods falling asleep on the bed next to hers. The next morning we all wake up, eat breakfast then meet Hank in a room.