NOTE:

Hi everyone!  

*waves madly* 

I'm back - and with a new story! 

Thanks CeceLovegood for the brilliant story idea! Comments and suggestions are always welcomed! 

Click on the external link to go to the prologue! 

COVER: (by sapphires-in-the-sea

COVER: (by sapphires-in-the-sea) 

SUMMARY: 

Upon discovering mermens exist, Sera Chang and teenage detective Junjie Williams work together to kidnap a merman as proof that these once-thought fictional creatures exist.

* * * *

Sera Chang's life has been shaky ever since her parent's divorce - and things have taken a turn for the worse when she comes face-to-face with a merman.

Determined to prove that she's not hallucinating, Sera makes a plan: a) find the merman b) kidnap them, and c) reveal to the world that merpeople do exist.

With the help of an anonymous messenger, they join forces to try and bring the truth to the light. Only, with so many secrets and dangers lurking in every corner, things don't go exactly as planned. 

STARTED: 6/23/20 

ENDED: 7/25/20 

Copyright © 2020 Arlene Zhou 

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.