Chapter 1: See you later Inarizaki

Author's note: I am not familiar with Kansai Dialect and I'm unable to write a person's accent so I'm sorry in advance.

Yukio POV

It's been four years since I moved to Hyogo. I still miss my siblings. I still think that Tobio hates me and I'm to afraid to face him. I'm a second year here at Inarizaki high. The school year started about 2 weeks ago. Okāsan though decided to move back to Miyagi as she and Otōsan chose to live near each other.

I sat on my desk staring out the window while all my classmates chatted with one another. My headphones blocked them though. "Oi! Yukio!" I heard the muffled yell. All of a sudden my headphones were yanked of my head startling me a bit. I angrily glared at the culprit. There, a blonde haired asshole was smirking while in one of his hands are my headphones.

"At least pay attention to me. Ye're leaving in a
2 weeks." He pouted while I just took back my headphones.

"Sheesh! A week! I still got a week Atsumu! You don't need to yank it of my head too.. " I mumbled.

He just chuckled as I sat back on my chair. I could still feel his presence as I sighed. I lay my head down my desk as the blonde continued to look at me. "I'll miss you dorks..." I whispered, thinking no one heard. But I was wrong.

"Oh my God! Say that again Yuki-Yuki! I need to record it!" Atsumu yelled as I stared at him blankly. " Boke Atsumu..." I said in a bluntly. He chuckled as he swing his arm around my shoulders. "Well at least I know you'll miss me." I scoffed and and raised a brow at him.

"I said dorks plural Atsumu. I admit I'll miss the team, those volleyball dorks." He grinned at me.

"oh come on Yuki-Yuki. Your a Volleyball dork to!" He exclaimed I sighed as I lay my head on the table once again, trying to find peace.

Time skip (there will be a gif on a time skip!)

I stood there inside the gym with the whole team practicing. I was one of the teams wing spikers and the second setter on court. I looked at them with sadness as continued practicing. It was my last day at Inarizaki high.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked to who it was. I saw Kita Shinsuke, our current captain. He smiled, surprising me a bit but I returned it nonetheless.

"It's your last day now Haruki-kun. And I think the others want to say something." I was confused until I looked behind me to see the whole team right in front of me. My eyes widened tears threatening to spill. "Guys..." I murmured.

"We'll miss you Haruki. The team won't be the same without you." Oijiro said with a smile on his face. The twins had tears welling up in their eyes making me chuckle lightly. "Y-You better call us and visit alright!" Atsumu yelled while Osamu nodded in agreement.