Chapter 10: I missed you Otōto

Yukio POV

Karasuno was able to win the second set which forced us to have a third set. At the start of the final set I heard a couple of girls squelling.

"Oikawa-saaaan!! Your finally here~" I heard a bunch of girls squeal.

"God damnit oikawa's back... " I huffed in frustration. Honestly the guy was annoying and all but it was his fan girls I loathed. Unfortunately Atsumu rubbed off of me. I hate loud noises, I prefer the silence just so I could have a better focus.

"Yahoo tobio-chan~ How's the king doing?" Oikawa chimed before coach told he to warm up.

Tobio looked at me questioningly to which I gave an annoyed look and shook my head. He gave me a sympathetic look the nodded in understanding. Ever since we were little both of us have always been able to communicate with speaking. That's how close we were. 'Im glad that he still understands me even after all these years.'

The game went on and Karasuno was at match point. 'damn their momentum never changes huh? Your in an interesting team Otōto'

Weirdly enough Oikawa was switched in with Kunimi as a pinch-server. From what I know Tobio and Oikawa went to the same middle school.... Meaning he knows how powerful his serves can be. "Haruki-chan sorry for taking to long. Let's just hope you enjoyed the match...." oikawa informed and I nodded. Once again Tobio looked at me and I mouthed 'Later'.

" No matter how strong your offensive power....If your 'Attack' doesn't connect then there's no meaning in it, is there?" I heard our captain say and honestly... I agreed with him.

He served the ball aiming it towards the tall blonde. From my observations both him and shrimpy suck at receiving... The ball was sent to the other side of the net and the blonde was unsuccessful in receiving Oikawa's serve.

"Yup just as I thought. I noticed it while I was stretching but.. you no.6 and no.5 are bad at receives, right?"

'this Karasuno is Seijoh's captain...... Well our trashy and childish captain...'

Oikawa served once more repeating the same thing he did the first time. And the blonde no. 6 was still unable to receive it. 'Inexperienced first years... '

"Oi grand king! Aim at me too!! Right here!!" The short ginger head yelled in frustration. 'grand king??'

I sent Tobio a look. He did the same thing I did when oikawa arrived. Look annoyed and shake his head. 'Ah! So I have Oikawa while he was shrimpy over there. Unlucky us then... ' I sighed.

Oikawa served the third time but was barely received by the same blonde. The ball went into the air and went into our side of the court. It was a chance ball, Oikawa was the one to dig it while I tossed it.

"Kindaichi!" He ran for the ball it stopped in time for him to spike it but unfortunately the short ginger hair was able to block it. "Damn you!!"

It was a one touch and the very same ginger head sprinted across the court right on time for Tobio to toss to him.It was the same freak quick attack as the last set. The ball slammed down just behind oikawa.

He looked shocked and stared at the short boy. And with that Karasuno won the Practice match 2:1.

'They'll become a formidable duo in the future. Maybe better then the Miya twins...'