Chapter 11: Kageyama's your what?!

(A/N : Soo a short explaination, Masaru and Suzune don't share a class with Yukio and Minami anymore because their grades are lower then theirs, Yahaba is in Yukio's class tho~ Class 2-5 is Yukio's while Class 2-4 is Suzune's)

3rd person POV

After the whole fiasco the day before Seijoh has been curious on the relationship between Karasuno's setter with their Team mate. Some more then the others.

Yukio uncomfortably sat on his desk trying as hard as he could to focus on the lesson. His discomfort was caused by non other then Minami staring at the back of his head. 'Damnit Minami! What the hell do you want?!' He sweat dropped as the girl continued to stare wholes at the back of his head.

Class finally finished and Yukio sighed in relief, no longer feeling Minami's stare. "Yukio!" The said boy flinched at the voice of the brunette, she stared blankly at him before her expression turned cheerful. "The team invited me, Masaru, and Suzune to lunch! So your gonna be joining too~"

He sighed in defeat, nodding at her then standing up. Minami lead the way to the cafeteria with Yukio lazily following her from behind. The whole boys volleyball team was already there with Suzune chatting along and Masaru quietly eating. Suzune saw the two making their way towards them. "Mimi-chan~ Yukio~" She called out to them, waving an arm to them while Minami waved back.

Oikawa turned his head and grinned at the sight of the Raven haired boy. "Ara~ Haruki-chan, you actually came!" He chimed all to enthusiastically, said boy only rolled his eyes. "Like I had a choice with Suzune here...." He mumbled, annoyed with the fact that Suzune would never allow him to eat alone. Oikawa's grin only widen as Suzune pouted. "Mou~ Yukio why are you blaming me?!" She sputtered in annoyance. "Cause if I didn't agree you'd hunt me down until I come with" he sneered at his pink haired friend, Suzune shut up from her whining.

The poor girl had a blank face until she smiled nervously and scratched the back of her head. She chuckled a bit and silenced herself to avoid anymore embracing remarks from the Kitsune King. Yukio was sat beside Masaru while Minami sat across the two, with Suzune beside her. The male Hayashi twin leaned his head on Yukio's shoulder who showed no objections to the action instead guided the tired boy's head. What the two boys didn't notice was the few glaring at the short brunette but this did not go unnoticed by the only girls.

'Harem....' the pink and brown haired girls thought simultaneously then giving eachother a look. "It's a shame that Masaru is Asexual and only see him as an older brother. They'd be adorable together." Whispered a disappointed Minami to Suzune who was silently capturing the scene. Minami scoffed at her but her eyes showed a glint of amusement.

The atmosphere was a bit tense, most of them wanting to ask similar questions to the Raven haired boy. Iwaizumi on the other hand was brave enough to ask though. "Hey Haruki, what's your relationship with Kageyama?" He asked cautiously, the others attention went to the said boy who only tilted his head to the side.

"What do you mean?" He asked. Masaru removed his head from his shoulder and looked at the confused boy. "Yesterday you were acting weirdly when Karasuno arrived. More specifically when their setter, Kageyama arrived." Masaru implied, Yukio only got more confused. Iwaizumi sighed. "You got really pale to the point your skin was nearly gray and I noticed that Kageyama was also acting weirdly, he hyperventilated when he saw you."

"Oh...... That...." Yukio scratched the back of his head and looked at Suzune for help. The Pink haired girl only smiled innocently at him, frustrating him even more. 'You'll pay for this Suzune!' Minami who was practically trembling in curiosity and excitement finally gave in and started to pester Yukio with her questions.

"Why did you keep smiling at him? Why do you seem more happy when he's around? Your always so stoic! Is he your ex or something?!" The last question made everyone froze except for Suzune who was holding back her laughter. Yukio was about to answer her questions until his phone rang.

He took out his phone, the device was fully exposed to the others making them see who was calling him

King Tobio

Yukio sweat dropped at the caller ID while Suzune clasped her hands to her mouth preventing her from laughing. The others stared at the phone like it was prey to a predator.

'Speak of the devil. Why'd you have to call now of all times, why Tobio?'

He cleared his throat and accepted the call, bringing his phone up to his ear. Yukio avoided eye contact with the others as they continued to stare at him intently. But before he could speak Masaru grabbed his wrist and put the call on speaker. Yukio glared at him, as the shorter boy only blankly looked at him.

"H-Hey Tobio. What do you n-need?" He stuttered out the words.

"Why are you stuttering? Never mind. Do you wanna walk home with me today? Dad wants to see you." He Spilled out, his voice more enthusiastic then before. This surprised the students who knew Tobio.

'walk home with him? His dad wants to see him?!'

"Ah! Sure, but I'm guessing you have practice, right?"

"Yeah, you do too right? If not you don't have to come."

'Screw you, you damn loveable dork!' Yukio thought his unoccupied hand shook a bit.

"No I do, I think it'll end the same time as yours." Yukio assured his younger brother.

"Really?! That's great, we can go get some food on the way home too." The boy on the other end of the call exclaimed cheerfully making Yukio smile a bit.

"Yeah sure, that'd be great, though your paying." He chuckled.

"I don't care, it's fine really. Well say hi to Suzune-chan for me. LOVE YOU!" and with that the younger Kageyama ended the call. The others who were listening gaped at the phone in his hand. While Suzune was giggling, Yukio was internally cursing his younger brother's terrible timing and his terrible luck.

"Oh my God. He's not your ex he's your boyfriend isn't he?" Asked a shocked Minami. This was the last straw for Suzune who started to hysterically laugh to her hearts content

Yukio looked at her in surprise and disgust. "That would be incest! Disgusting...." He exclaimed making the others except Suzune confused.

"What do you mean?" A few of them asked at the same time.

"Tobio's my younger brother."

"EEEEHHHH?!?!"