Chapter 8

Yukio POV

It was the day before the practice match between Karasuno and unfortunately our dear captain injured his knee.

I didn't know the details since I didn't pay attention until I heard him groan in pain. "Boke...." I mumbled.

"Oikawa are you ok?!"

"Trashykawa what did you do this time?!"

The others surrounded the setter but I was in the very back of their huddle. "I'm fine don't-- Aaah!!" I heard oikawa scream. He attempted to stand up but instantly fell. I quickly caught him placing his arm over my shoulders.

"Boke Oikawa. Your injured, keep moving and it'll get worse." I said, a bit threateningly. I looked at him daring to disobey.

His face was tinted scarlet, confusing me. "Oi do you have a fever or something?"

He shook his aggressively. I just gave him a confused look. "ok... We gotta problem, Captain here is injured so what do we do for the practice match?"

Coach Irihata contemplated before a joyous look formed on his facial expression. He looked at me with a wide grin. "Haruki-san you of all people are asking me that?" He said.

I was confused before my eyes widen in realization. "No, No, No! Someone else should play. I just recently joined coach." I solemnly said.

He only chuckled at me making me more confused then I already was. "Alright let's ask the others if they agree then." He faced the team and to my surprise they all agreed. I looked at them incredulously.

"Damnit.... Okay I'll try to do my best...." I mumbled out and to my frustration Oikawa smiled sweetly at me.

I rolled my eyes at him. "What do I do with him." I asked in an annoyed tone making Oikawa pout while the others snickered.

"Suzune.... murder me." The pink haired girl looked at me incredulously. At the moment we were hanging out at the twins house. Both me and Suzune planned on staying for the night

"The hell happened this time." Suzune asked me, she was scrolling through her phone. Minami was reading a manga while Masaru was playing 'call of Duty' on his PS4.

"Oikawa..." I mumbled. Hearing his name caused Minami to close her Manga, Suzune to drop her phone and both stared at me. Masaru paused his game and looked at me with a brow raised.

"What? What about him? Do you like him?!" Suzune yelled, I groaned.

"No! The dumbass got injured and I have to play as setter tomorrow in the practice match against Karasuno...." I yelled in frustration. I heard Suzune gasp.

"Crap then that means... Tobio will see you..." She mumbled out. The two brunettes looked at us in curiosity.

" Who's Tobio?" Masaru asked.

"He's--" Suzune clasped her hand on my mouth shutting me up. "Tobio is someone dear to him!"
She yelled. I looked at her in disbelief.

'What the hell is she planning?!'

Masaru nodded in understanding while Minami was on the verge of squelling.

'She's already got the wrong idea! Damn you Suzune!'

I glared at the said girl who had a mischievous smile.

I took out my phone and aggressively type on it.

Baka Fujoshi

Yukio
What do you think your doing?!
It looks like Minami thinks
Tobio is my ex or something!!

She snickered making me glare at her more.

Suzune
Yukio I need my entertainment.
Knowing you and Tobio, there's a
chance you'll make your reunion sound like you broke up

My jaw dropped at the message and I started to aggressively text back.

Yukio
Damn you freaking Fujoshi.

Suzune
You won't be doing anything to stop me.

Yukio
Oh yeah? And why the hell is that?!

Suzune
I won't bother you for as long as they got the wrong idea. And never ship you for 2 weeks. Even if you try and stop me I'll just go running to your brother right now.

'damn you Suzune. Although  break from her shipping would be nice.... Aahh! Screw it.'

Yukio
Deal.... But the moment this goes overboard I am blaming you and expecting You to fix it!

I turned of my phone and groaned while Suzune giggled.

It was the day of the practice match

It was the day of the practice match. I kept fidgeting but luckily noone noticed. Well that's what I thought.

"Hey are you alright Haruki-senpai?" I heard someone ask making flinch in the process. I turned to my side to see Kunimi. He had the same indifferent expression though his voice had a bit of worry. I slowly nodded in response making him leave me alone.

"Damn karasuno's members look scary." I heard Yahaba comment. And with that sentence I lost all hope.

'I'm going to die once he see's me.'

The time had finally come. Karasuno entered the gym and the first thing that caught my eyes were a raven ette with dark blue eyes.

He caught sight of me before his eyes widening. I gave him a warm, sad smile...

It's nice to see you Otōto....

And with that the Kageyama brothers finally unite.