Chapter 16

Yukio POV

I woke up early today as I had promised Akira(Kunimi) that I would help him practice.

I fell of bed and groaned. Standing up and dragging myself to the bathroom then changed into my uniform. I walked out of my room and to the kitchen then cooked our breakfast. Minutes after I finished cooking Tobio came down the stairs fully dressed.

"Ohayō, Yukio-niichan. What's, *Yawn* for breakfast?" He asked.

"Omurice." I said and handed him the dish.

" I said and handed him the dish

"Well enjoy. I have to practice with someone, so I'm leaving early." I said and he raised a brow questioningly. "With who?" He asked me suspiciously. "It better not be Oi-" before he could say anything else I cut him of.

"My kouhai, Kunimi Akira." I said and he dropped his spoon onto the plate. He looked at me eyes widen in shock. "Kunimi?" He asked me an unreadable expression on his face.

I sighed and looked at him. "don't worry. He doesn't talk sh*t about you. I made it clear that I don't enjoy them talking about you like, well crap." I stated and he sighed in relief. "I'm sorry..." I heard him mumur.

"Brother dearest, I'm not angry about how you were just a bit disappointed. I know you'll make it up to me...to them. Karasuno has changed you and that's obvious." I said with a smile making him smile back at me while I washed the plate I recently used.

"Welp, I gotta go. My now favorite Kouhai, other than you, needs me to toss for him." I exclaimed and went out the door. I ran to the school whilst looking back to make sure neither Iwaizumi-senpai or Oikawa had seen me.

After I changed I went into the gym where I saw Akira practicing his serves. "Your serves are great but there's still room for improvement Akira-kun." I stated with both hands in my jackets pocket. I saw the ball he threw fell on his head. "Y-Yukio-senpai!!" He yelled and I laughed at him.

'Hes more like Tobio then I thought. He'd always miss the ball when I catch him by surprise.' I thought and removed myself from the door frame.

"I was thinking since your an opposite hitter which means your an on court emergency setter, let's practice setting too." I explained and he nodded in agreement. I grabbed a volleyball and gave it to him.

He took a deep breath and threw the ball to me. He tossed the ball just after he started to spring to it. He jumped and hit the ball to the other side of the court.

"Anything you want me to do with the toss? I'll adjust it if so." I asked him and he started to fiddle with his fingers like yesterday.