Chapter 25.5 : studying and Otakus

3rd person POV

Right now our precious second years walked out of the locker room together as the others looked at them in curiosity. Those who heard Yukio's conversation with Kyōtani had an idea as to why.

"Ne, do you guys know why their going home together?" Oikawa asked as the others in the room.

"Kyōtani asked for Yukio-senpai's help and it just ended up with all of them studying." Kindaichi stated as he buttoned up his lilac uniform.

"Yukio-senpai?" Hanamaki asked his kouhai.

"Ah! He let me call him that." Kindaichi stated simply, while putting on his white jacket.

Kunimi tsked quietly but this didn't go unnoticed by the pink haired third year. Hanamaki stole a glance at his friend who noticed. Both quietly smirked as they continued to wear their uniforms.

"Wonder what else they'll do other then study." Matsukawa said with a mischivious smirk.

The temperature of the room dropped a bit and the two third years had to hold their laughter. "Hey we should go join them. I mean we are their senpais after all." Iwaizumi said as a shadow covered his eyes.

"I agree with Iwa-chan." Oikawa said as he gave them a strained smile.

"Nah~ Let them bond." Hanamaki said as he and Matsukawa exited the room. Once out the two laughed out loud. "Ah! Those lovesick fools are hilarious!" He whisper yelled to his partner.

Meanwhile

Said second years were on their way to Yukio's home. "You sure we can do it at your house Haruki?" Watari asked in worry. The ravenette only hummed in response as he lead his friends to his house.

He came to an abrupt stop as the others followed suit. "Oi, were here. My mom's home ok, don't cause a ruckus." Saying the last statement he glared at the bleached blonde boy. Kyōtani can only grunt at him.

"Tadaima, Okāsan." Yukio said an his lazy tone. "Okaeri Yukio!" A woman with long shiny black hair exclaimed cheerfully from the kitchen.

"Ara? You've finally brought some friends home!" She exclaimed in glee. "I thought you'd have only confided in Suzune and the Hayashi twins." She exclaimed as she wiped a fake tear from her eye.

Yukio only groaned and glared at his mother who was smiling brightly at them. "Okāsan…" he grumbled as his face started to turn red in embarrassment.

"Hehe. Sumimasen Yukio, it's just that your so antisocial sometimes." She giggled and smiled at the other three. "Hello there! I'm Haruki Naomi, Yukio's mother!" She exclaimed.

She had shiny long black hair and slightly pale skin. Her sapphire like eyes shined with delight making the other three blush a bit. "H-Hajimemashite Haruki-san." Yahaba stuttered out.

"Kaasan, we'll be studying up my room now. Sorry if we end up being too loud." He said to her and led the three upstairs.

"Hai, Hai~ Do your best on the exams ok?" She said in a sing song voice and went back to the kitchen.

"Kuso!" Yukio murmured as his face slowly lost its redness. "Don't mind my mother!" He exclaimed to the three as he stood in front of his room door. He was about to open it until realization came hitting him like lightning.

'Kuso! I didn't clean my room! All my merch and items are in here. If Kyōtani messes up any of them—'

"Yukio?" Yahaba tapped his shoulder. Soon after he shook his head aggressively as he shakily opened the door to his room. "Whatever you see in my room won't be mentioned to anyone else, ok?" He said threateningly. The others shook their heads as they sweat dropped at the sudden personality switch.