Extra chapter about Yuki

"Hey Senpai? What did you do when you met with Kageyama again?" Kindaichi asked suddenly asked his senpai.

"Oh.... He kept crying about his regrets about being a tyrant and I had to comfort by hugging him, giving him head pats and telling him he's the best setter I know, which is true." Yukio said in a smug manner.

"so unfair....." Oikawa muttered.

"That's nice of you." Yahaba smiled at him. Yukio is often cold and distant but the found out that he was a gigantic softy for his brother.

"yeah...... I'm so proud that he ended up being such a great player. My efforts on teaching didn't go to waste. When I was in middle school he would keep asking me to set for him, and I would just do it." Yukio shrugged of, a fond smile on his face as he remembered his oh so adorable baby brother.

"At least you were better then Oikawa. He almost punched Kageyama when he asked to be taught how to serve." Iwaizumi stated and clasped a hand to his mouth. He snapped his head to Yukio who had a shock yet blanked expression.

"You.... What?" Yukio slowly turned his head to the setter, his eyes shadowed by his hair.

"W-Well...."

"DUMBASS WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PRECIOUS OTŌTO?!" Yukio for the first time yelled, his voice filled with anger and annoyance at Oikawa.

Iwaizumi, who was not scared, looked like a proud mom, and grabbed Oikawa's arm. "Go one Yukio! Say what you want!"

"Iwa-chan?!"

"Boke! Why would you want to hit a twelve year old?! And to one that admired you! That's pathetic! Do you know how hard it was for me when I was worrying my ass of for the three years I missed and here you are indulging my brothers innocence and admiration! Now I question why a cute and soft kid turned into a tsundere asshole!"

The others listening were laughing their buts off, because of the angry Yukio and the weird confessions he had, to a scare oikawa.

"Oya??? I have the same question to!" A familiar yet demonic voice rang in the gym. Snapping their heads to the door, they were greeted by Tendou Satori.

"Yahoo Seijoh!" He waved his hand merrily at the confused expression of the Seijoh members.

"Tendou? What are you doing here?" Hanamaki thankfully asked the guess monster. Said boy grinned at them slyly before walking up to Yukio and slinging an arm over the boys shoulder.

"I just wanted to tell my baby Kōhai here, that the team invited him to hang out." He grinned at the now noncholant Yukio.

"Hah?! Wait what did you mean?" Yahaba asked, remembering the red heads previous statement.

"Here You go!" Tendou whipped out his phone and showed the Seijoh members some pictures. Yukio who saw the pictures paled.

"Wait! Satori, No!!" Yuki otried to take the phone from him, but was pushed back by Tendou.

"What's so good about a bunch.... Of.... Pictures......" Oikawa trailed of, as his eyes buldged at a picture of a young ravenette wearing the Shiratorizawa jersey jacket.

"Oh my God..... Haruki?!" Iwaizumi yelled, as he saw an innocent looking boy, which had an uncanny resemblance to his Kōhai Kageyama Tobio.

"Wasn't he an angel? Look at him now! A sweet and softy angel turned into this lazy, asshole devil!" Tendou cried out, dramatically.

" Okay here you go. Here's on when we wanted him to pose likea cat. This one when we made him drink something bitter. This was on Christmas break. And finally one where made something like a marshmallow Wakatoshi."