Special chapter: Festival part 1

Yukio POV

It was finally the day of the Festival. Tobio didn't have school today which I found odd but when I voiced out my opinion he only shrugged and said he didn't know. The night before was a disaster because I couldn't sleep well but I luckily slept earlier the normal.

Flashback

When class had ended Suzune and I walked home together. When we arrived at my house I was greeted with Tobio watching TV. He lightly greeted us his eyes still glued to the TV. "Okaeri Onii-chan..." "Hi there Tobio! Don't mind me okay, your brother and I just need to prepare for the festival tomorrow!" Suzune exclaimed grinning.

"Your school fest. is tomorrow? We don't have classes tomorrow and it's weird.." he murmured and I agreed with him.

Both me and Suzune were in the bathroom and she was wearing one of the spare aprons and rubber gloves. She was applying the white hair dye on me while I scrolled through my phone. She started to instruct me on what to do once the dye was done and I had to wash it after 3 hours.

Because of the festival tomorrow Suzune couldn't stay over and I had begrudgingly let her go home but not without telling Tobio to go with her.

"But Yukio! I'll be fine!" She whined and I glared daggers at her. "If you want to be kidnapped or assaulted then fine by me.... " I mumbled and she finally did as she was told.

I had a hard time sleeping even after washing then drying my hair, the smell of bleach irritated my nose.

Flashback end

Right now I'm wearing one of my jackets that had a hood over my uniform. I had the hood on and a cap under it to hide my hair. But unfortunately for me, two of my senpais didn't seem to go to school earlier then me.

"Haruki-chan!!" I heard Oikawa yell from behind and quickly fix my cap."Eh what's up with the Cap?" He asked me a confused look on his face with Iwaizumi-senpai having the same expression. I only shook my head and proceeded to our school.

Along the way the two bickered and I would chuckle from time to time. Like last time Oikawa's fan girls ran to him and I swiftly avoided them. In my time at Hyogo I already had practice with this because of Atsumu. 'Those two are very similar.... Wonder how Rin is dealing with those two idiotic fox twins.'

Meanwhile

"Achoo!" The Miya twins sneezed at the same time. "I feel like someone's insulting us Samu..." Atsumu murmured with Osamu nodding in agreement.

"I feel like someone sympathizes with me..." Suna Rinataro muttered to himself.

When I passed the pack of squelling pig-- I mean girls, I dashes to the classroom. I slammed the door open with a cold expression on me and someone actually dared to speak to me.

"Yukio~ you seem very tired. Are you ok? Never mind let's get you dressed, and take of your jacket and cap!" Minami yelled at me and I only scowled at her. I took of my jacket and dropped both the jacket and bag on my desk. I hesitantly removed my cap and faced the class.

I heard someone gasp to see that it was Minami, she had awed expression and I only scowled at her more. "You look great! Let's get you changed!!!" She shouted and dragged me to the dressing area.