Chapter 34: Winner? Crows or Blue castle?

"You guys are Sadists...." Iwaizumi sweatdropped at the smirking quad. Their tactic was only known by themselves, Yuka, and the two coaches. The entire team were kept in the dark about it.

"Sometimes, you gotta be like me." Yukio commented, gulping down his water. His fellow second years nodded in agreement, their win for the second set was solely dependant on Yukio's game play and planning.

"But still....."

"No worries. That tactic can only work as many times. We can't use it against Shiratorizawa, like how we used it on Karasuno." The foxes sharp gaze went up to the few onlookers, and saw Shiratorizawa sitting at the corner top of the gym.

"So they came to watch." Oikawa murmured, following his kōhai's gaze. He felt a bit prideful to that, it meant that Shiratorizawa was cautious of them.

"Shiratorizawa's watching?" Kindaichi astonished of the sight, had his eyes widen in shock. His jaw almost dropped if it weren't for Kunimi holding it up for him.

"Let's not concentrate on them. The third set is starting." Yahaba reminded them, and turned to the tired looking Crows.

"Your brother is one hell of a sadist." Ukai sweatdropped, sternly looking at Tobio. The boy was well aware of his brothers misdirection, but never knew it was this scary and useful.

"I didn't know he could do it with Seijoh. The Miya twins had 2 years of experience playing with him."

It was a surprise. Yukio was most likely to play the best with the Miya twins with their two year experience of playing together, to think he could play like that with others. Truly the demonic prodigy.

Biting his tongue, Tobio glared at his older brother. He was solely the reason for Seijoh's ferocity. Before, he was soft-spoken and polite, but also an amazing motivational speaker. It seems like he still is one, but can implement motivation for other things then confidence and determination.

'What would happen.....if he was placed in another team?' Ukai thought, contemplating on the idea. If Yukio could sync with any team, what would said team turn into?

He didn't want to knoez especially with the reminder of Yukio being a former student of Shiratorizawa. If the team of Swans got a hold of him, their brute strength and height tactics may change.

« Third Set »

"Oikawa to the left!"

Jumping up high, he spiked the ball down with Hinata rebounding it back to theiir side of the court. Yukio quickly dived for it, and brought it back to the air, Oikawa set it back to Kyōtani.

Kyōtani spiked it the other side of the court, Tsukishima and Tanaka trying to block but grazed the ball and it hit Karasuno's side of the court.

The air was intense that the onlookers could feel themselves edging of their seats and leaning forward.

The last and final set of the game.

"Haru-chan!" Oikawa yelled, setting the ball up high. As the ball was in the air, it was smacked to the side of the court, with Nishinoya diving for it. It was thankfully saved, but sloppily.

Yukio smirked at this. In his eyes, Karasuno had greatly improved, but so did they. They didn't have the luxury of losing, neither team did. So it was clear, putting their all was something they needed to do.

As the ball was in the air, Tobio quickly ran for it. Setting it high, a sync attack was back.

Matsukawa narrowed his eyes, along with Yukio's calculating gaze. All the third year had to do, was trust in his kōhai's guess blocking.