One-shot: Oikawa x Yukio

The request of an Oikawa x Yukio One-shot was asked by Monocerus_doggo

"Haru-chan~ do you want to go on a date?"

Oikawa along Yukio were sat the schools rooftop. The younger boy was reading a book while Oikawa was scrolling through his phone. Both were leaning on the wall enjoying the calm atmosphere they were experiencing.

Oikawa suddenly asked his kouhai and said kouhai blushed, quickly turning away from him. He faked a cough and looked blankly at Oikawa. "With Kunimi...yes..." I said bluntly and went back to what he was doing, reading. Oikawa pouted at him and started to poke and pinch the poor boy. Yukio started to get irritated and swatted this senpais hand of him.

Oikawa smirked in amusement and poked the boys cheek again. Yukio got more irritated and slapped his hand harshly making Oikawa Yelp in pain. "Quite that!" He Yelled while The brunette tended to his hand. Oikawa looked at him with a sad smile leaning onto the boy making him stiffen. Yukio looked at his senpai with a small blush while Oikawa on the other hand had a peaceful but slightly sad expression.

The ravenette of the two started feeling guilty. 'God damnit Kusokawa!' he yelled at himself. "Quite making that face, your making me feel bad!" Yukio exclaimed and Oikawa pouted again but it turned into a smile. "Then make it up to me." He whined and smirked at the boy. Yukio bit his lip and avoided eye contact before finally giving up.

"Fine..." He mumbled and Oikawa's smile brightened. He quickly grabbed the boys waist and hoisted him up, placing him onto his lap. Because of this Yukio yelped and his eyes widened. 'How strong is this guy!?' he thought glancing at the brunette setter who had a smile on his face. "Kusokawa what the hell are you doing?" Yukio asked, actually being thankful to be faced away from the older boy. He heard Oikawa chuckle and felt him snuggle into his neck. He got more flustered and but his lips again.

"This? This is how you'll make it up for me." He exclaimed and hugged the boy from behind. 'I would have thought he'd make me go on a date with him...' he though and right on cue, "You also have to go on a date with me!" He stated cheerfully, Yukio groaned. His body went limp and Oikawa looked at him in confusion. The boy continued to read the book he had and ignored the physical contact he had. Oikawa raised a brow but hugged the boy tighter.

A few minutes of silence passed and both boys stayed in their positions. Yukio sighed and closed his book, leaning onto the older boy. This caught Oikawa off guard but got himself comfortable.

"Why do you keep asking me out on dates?" Yukio asked and Oikawa hummed in response. "I just do. I want to go on a date with you, and I'm not gonna stop until graduation." When Oikawa mentioned graduation his tone was sad and Yukio closed his eyes in despair. "When?" He asked making the setter look at him in question. "What?"

"When's the date?" He asked bluntly making the third year grin in happiness. His grasp on the boy got tighter making the ravenette breathe with difficulty. "Lighten your grip Kusokawa!" He yelled slapping the boys arm making him laugh.

"How about we got to that new cafe, on Saturday and wing it afterwards." He said in a childish tone and the younger of the two looked at him as if he were a dumbass. "Have you ever went on a date before?" He asked in exasperation. "How could you say that! I'm not Iwa-chan!" Oikawa gasped out Yukio laughed at him. "Well let's enjoy this peace." Yukio said snuggling into the brunette.

"Your very comfortable.... Tooru-senpai...." Yukio murmured but the setter heard it and smiled. "Ara? 'Tooru-senpai'? Seems like your falling for me Yukio." Oikawa smirked seeing the blush on the boy. "Shut up Boke!" Yukio exclaimed attempting to hide his blush. "Your sorta a tsun-tsun. It's cute." He said and Yukio flushed scarlet. "B-Boke.... "