Chapter 17

Murmurs followed the team, but this didn't faze our protagonist as he only looked forward blankly.

"That's Seijoh, I heard they got a new member."

"Yeah the guys team ranked second last year on nationals, wonder why he would transfer."

"Seriously Seijoh actually got Kitsune Ou-sama?!"

This made the team conscious of themselves toward Haruki. The first years were more affected but a smile from their raven-haired senpai calmed down their nerves.

'Thats right, Inarizaki defeated the top 3 ace and his team. They also took a set from itachiyama.... They're the current second seed and we haven't been to Nationals in a while.... What does Haruki think of us?' Oikawa thought to himself, biting his lip. A sudden pat from the back brought him out of his thoughts. "Ignore them... I like this team they way it is. As a student from Inarizaki I have too say this... " He heard Haruki whisper.

"We don't need things like Memories.."

Yukio said smiling to himself as he recollected the times he had with his old team and now current. Oikawa's eyes widen at the boy before he smiled softly at him.

"Hai, Haru-chan." He said and the boy nodded. They arrived at the court and Yukio said something that surprised the setter.

"It's my pleasure to be in this team and to have you as my captain and setter, Oikawa senpai... " He said leaving the older male shocked.

Oikawa's heart skipped a beat before his face heated up. 'God damnit Haruki! Why do you affect me so much?'

"Oi trashykawa! GET MOVING!!" Iwaizumi yelled to the dazed setter snapping him out of his thoughts. "Hai Iwa-chan~" he exclaimed his happy mood returning.

Seijoh were on the sidelines of the court that Karasuno was playing on. "Ah! It's Shallot-head!!" The team heard from Karasuno's personal ball of sunshine.

"What the hell does 'shallot-head' mean?" Kindaichi asked confused. "Your the only one who matches that description." Kunimi snickered with Yukio making said Shollot-head yell at him.

"And...."

"Hi there Tobio-chan, chibi-chan! How's the oddball duo doing?" Oikawa exclaimed with both Iwaizumi and Yukio beside him. Tobio looked at his brother in determination and said brother looked back at him. "The grand king!!"

'thats really is going to make his ego bigger...'

Iwaizumi slapped the setters hand and Oikawa screeched in pain.
He noticed the two brothers staring at eachother. Tobio clenched his fist while Yukio's hands were in his jersey jackets pocket.

The elder boy smirked at his younger brother and spoke in a manner that the team were unfamiliar with. "Good luck beating us your highness." He said in a cocky tone catching the others by surprise. " Oh I will, Kitsune Ou-sama.." Tobio smirked, smugly. Electricity surged between the two brothers.

 Electricity surged between the two brothers

(Like this)

Yukio 'tsked' along with is brother.
Oikawa looked at the boy and tried to speak to him but hearing the stream of curses made him hesitate. "I swear to Kami, he's gotten more cocky then before. Darn brat better put up a show or I'm making him receive my serves." He mumbled angrily and Oikawa smiled nervously.

"Ne~ Haru-chan what was that about?" He asked, tilting his head. The team also was curious to what they saw.

"Sibling rivalry." He mumbled glaring at nothing. Oikawa laughed nervously as he has never seen Yukio act cocky and arrogant before. 'He is really Tobio-chan's brother..'

The game between Karasuno and Tokonami had commenced. "Their completely baffled."

Tokonami indeed was baffled by Hinata's height and the Older Kageyama smirked. "Those who underestimate him are in for a world of pain." Kindaichi murmured. Yukio smirked and leaned on the railings. "Indeed...the way Hinata, shorty I mean, the way he plays can easily trick a person. He's a perfect decoy." He said, smirking sinisterly.

"Eto, senpai...you seem to have caught an interest in Karasuno's no. 10.." kindaichi grumbled. "Yes I have. Him being a perfect decoy did that. I am the Kitsune King after all." He smirked at the game below him as Tobio tossed the ball to Tanaka.

'ah~ those faces of shock and surprise...I miss seeing them on my opponents.' the memory of every time Yukio had been able to deceive his opponents flashed before his eyes. The oddball duo performed a normal quick. The audiences reaction were amusing to our protagonist.

'This is the revival of Karasuno..' He thought bringing a hand to his cheek. "Karasuno....isn't using it..that quick where the spiker doesn't see the toss." Coach Mizoguchi mumbled.

The game ended with Karasuno winning. "Ara? Tobio didn't use that quick of theirs....must have took my advice." He mumbled leaving the game with his team.

"What advice?" Yahaba asked him curiously. Yukio looked at him with a blank look. "To not use that quick on the first round, unless necessary."

The two teams won against their opponents. Karasuno won against Dateko and Seijoh won against Oomisaki.

Seijoh were about to go home before Oikawa was approached by a reporter. "Oikawa-san! Oikawa-san! What are your thoughts of Karasuno?" She asked.

"They're a good team!" He exclaimed, the team not convinced with the compliment. "I'd really like to face and break them with everything I have!" He yelled with a wide smile on his face. An irk mark appeared on the side of the volleyball team. "This guy is a total ass." Yukio mumbled out. "Not that he has one.." he said blankly making the third years snicker.

Seijoh finally boarded the bus. Yukio sat at the back of the bus. He was by the window with Kunimi on his left. Both sat in a comfortable silence as most of the teams chatted. Yukio listened to his music as Kunimi's eyes started to drop. The boy's head fell onto his senpais startling him a bit. Yukio looked at the his kouhai and let him rest. He brought his right hand to the sleeping boy's head and patted is gently.

'Why can't things stay like this....'