Chapter 19

[A/N: some parts of the story will be different, as It already has been with Yukio, replacing Kunimi. This is just a reminder because the plot will have a few differences to the Manga and Anime..... There will also be parts that are added by me.]

Oikawa served once more. Tanaka had received it but it fell to the floor being closely saved by Hinata. The ball nearly fell but was returned by Kageyama who sent it to the other side of the court. Oikawa was the one to receive it making him unable to set it. Watari set the ball from the back and sent it to Hanamaki, he spiked it over the ball but was saved by Nishinoya.

'Nishinoya you have gotten better since the last I went up against you.' Yukio thought as Tobio tossed the ball to not Hinata but Tanaka. Karasuno gained another point giving the momentum to them.

[8:15, to Seijoh.]

Karasuno was given a chance ball and it was tossed to Hinata. He performed the quick with Iwaizumi attempting to block it. Unfortunately he couldn't keep up with the short middle blocker. 'i envy Hinata for having that amount of speed' Yukio thought pouting at his team as none of them had taken his advice....yet...

Later on the game Tobio and Oikawa had gotten into a joust which ended up with Kageyama losing and the ball falling to Karasuno's side. Oikawa smirked at his kouhai and said kouha sat on the ground sneering up at his older rival.

'He's getting aggravated....' Yukio thought his right eye covered by his hair.

Kageyama tossed the ball to Tsukishima but it was too high. Asahi was able to make it follow up and the ball was sent over to the other side of the court. "Chance ball!!" Kindaichi yelled and it was tossed by Yukio. The ball was sent to Iwaizumi. The ball want zooming past Kageyama who stood on the Vanguard.

"That set was perfect." Iwaizumi said in disbelief as he stared at his palm. He glanced at the Raven haired boy who stared indifferently at the floor.

Yukio looked up to see Karasuno's third year setter Sugawara being subbed in for his younger brother. "He really has gotten aggravated." He stated as he saw his brother walk out of the court with a frustrated expression. He looked at his brother in concern and sympathy to which he replied with a sad smile.

"Oho? Seems like your little brother got switched out." Oikawa mocked his Kouhai's brother as he narrowed his eyes at the grey-haired setter.

"Let's see how my brothers senpai goes against us." He said coolly and walked away from his captain. 'Senpai is so cool!' The two first years thought as they gazed at their senpai with stars in their eyes.

'I don't know anything about Mr. Refreshing, but from watching them practice he seemed to be the diligent and courteous type. His movements were generic too. As it stands he doesn't even compare to Tobio.'

"Eeyaaah! Their setter doesn't have pin-point accuracy like me and Tobio but he works well with his team. He's talented in his own way." Yukio exclaimed lazily grinning. This surprised the team as they have never heard Yukio properly compliment someone.

Seijoh had won the first set. [25 : 15].

"When you think about them using that insane quick as base, having a 'normal, thought-out attack' like this is unsettling." Iwaizumi stated.

"You've ended up watching no. 10 way to much-" Hanamaki said but was soon cut off.

"Using your brain when your dimwitted will only make your head hurt Iwa-chan!" Oikawa yelled angering the ace.

Yukio stared blankly as his two senpais fought. He glanced at Karasuno to see the Sugawara smiling happily. Tobio made eye contact with him and both nodded at eachother.