Chapter 9: Seijih vs. Karasuno practice match

3rd Person POV

Once the younger Kageyama caught sight of his elder brother thoughts started to circle up in his mind.

'Why is Nii-san here?! Why didn't I know he came back?! D-does he hate me?! Crap Kunimi and Kindaichi are here, what if they told him my tyranny?! Wait he smiled at me....why?'

Kageyama could only stare in disbelief until he started to hyperventilate.

Yukio was no different, the poor boy was shaking in fear and his skin paled to such an extent he was slightly gray. He looked as if he were on the verge of. Collapsing.

'I can't do this.... I bet he hates me!' The two never realized that the other thought similar.

Suzune who came to watch with the Hayashi twins looked at the two with worry. If it weren't for sugawara and Iwaizumi calming down their respective Kageyama she would have jumped out of the bleachers and hug the two poor boys.

'Just seeing eachother does this to them?! What? Do they think the other hates them?...... Oh crap....' she groaned in frustration once she realized she was right. Her face scrunched in worry. Her hands covering her face. The two beside her looked concerned.

Unbeknownst to the three both teams shared a thought.

'What's wrong with him? He was fine earlier' that very same thought was directed to a different person to each of the teams.

"Haruki are you ok? You seem like you'd faint at any moment now!"

"Kageyama! Calmed down and control your breathing, your hyperventilating!"

Both of the teams Vice captains attempted to calm down the two Raven haired boys. Luckily for them they did.

"I'm fine.... It's nothing Iwaizumi-senpai."

"Y-yeah.... Don't worry about it Suga-senpai."

The two said two their vice captains. Tobio gave a look to Yukio that said 'We're talking later.'. Yukio only nodded a look of indifference to others but to Suzune it was just a mask to cover his fear and worry.

'Yukio....Tobio.....'

The game was about to start and all the players were in position.

Aoba Johsai was the first one to serve. The ball went through the net and Daichi was about to receive but unfortunately it was Hinata who took it making the ball bounce back. Thankfully Ennoshita was able to cover it and send it towards Tanaka.