Chapter 33 : Seijoh vs Karasuno again, Part 2

« Second Set »

"For thiz set I need all four second years on board." Irihata anounced, confusing the team..... Except the four second years.

'Finally!'

"Oikawa and Kunimi will be subbed out." He said, shocking the others. Subbing out Kunimi was reasonable, bit Oikawa??

"Don't worry, this will only be for half the set." He smiled at them. Irihata had a plan and he wasn't really going to tell the team. The plan involved the four second years, who had been working their buts of for the entire time before the spring rep tournament. They knew what to do, and will be making sure to succeed.

"We'll do our best coach." Yahaba mock, saluted, with a grin. Mischivious and smug expressions on the quads faces, making the team even more bewildered and confused.

"They took out Oikawa?" Ukai questioned, bewildered at the new line up. He noticed a active second years were now on the court.

"What is Seijoh thinking?"

Yahaba was up for serve, and sent it to Karasuno, with Nishinoya swiftly saving it. He sent it to Kageyama, who made sure that the others were to go and do another synchronized attack.

"Kyōtani!" Yukio yelled for the mad dog, and both jumped infront of Asahi. The ace was startled at the speed they had, and was shut down easily.

"Crap! I'm sorry about that!"

Another serve from Yahaba, a floater that was dived in by Daichi. The ball was set to Hinata, and it wasn't Yukio targeting him to block this time.

It was Kyōtani in his face, but the boy couldn't spike it upwards or to the left, meaning he was forced to do a straight shot, which ended up as out.

Four to Seijoh.

"Isn't that how Matsun blocks?" Oikawa pointed out, which intrigued said Middle blocker. He narrowed his eyes at Kyōtani, then remembered that he's done it to the boy multiple times.

"Yeah. I think he caught on with my tactic with all that blocking I did for his spikes." He smirked triumphantly.

"Damn! I never realized that their second years were that good." Ukai grit his teeth. His team was so used tothe third years, the two first years, and only slightly Yukio, who decided that being unpredictable was a good thing for this match.

Seijoh's second years are extremely troublesome to counter.

While he was annoyed with himself, Tanaka thankfully got a point.

The next serve was up to Kageyama. The setter had put a little bit to much force, that the ball grazed the outside of the court, earning him an out. Trying again, he aimed it at Iwaizumi.

The ace bumped the ball over his arms and sent it to Yahaba.

Yukio only half-heartedly hid his hands behind his back, looking frustrated. Karasuno saw his hand signs to the other three.

"Crap! They saw his hand signals!" Kindaichi cursed, looking a bit worried. Kunimi on the other hand was totally calm, along with Oikawa.