Happy freaking Birthday grand king!!

Oikawa PoV

Yesterday everyone was acting weird. They would flinch or look away when I'm around. I sighed and walked around until I spotted Haruki.

"Haru-chan~" I yelled as I ran towards him. I outstretched my arms to hug him, knowing my previous attempts he would dodge but this time he didn't. I was surprised he actually hugged me let alone actually allow me to hug him. "Ara? Your hugging me Haru-chan!" I exclaimed smiling happily. He only nodded and patted my back, then I let him go. "Oikawa-senpai, do you want to have lunch with me?" He asked shyly, avoiding eye contact. My eyes widened in surprise but was replaced by a wide grin. "Of course!!" I said and grabbed his wrist dragging him to the cafeteria.

We both sat at table alone and chatted. This was the first time Haru-chan became talkative and I very much liked it. "Haru-chan do you know where the others are?" I asked him and he shook his head in reply. I pouted as I continued to eat my food. "You know your weird today." I stated and looked at me questioningly. "What do you mean by that?" He asked me, tilting his head in confusion. I blushed a bit at how cute he looked. "W-Wel your more talkative, A-AND you call me Senpai!!" I exclaimed and he smiled at me, catching me of guard. "I just feel like it. Today's special after all." He said giving me a soft smile. I blink a couple of times and looked at him in confusion. "Today's special? Why?" He chuckled and shook his head in amusement making me pout at him.

Meanwhile... A while ago (3rd person PoV)

"Okay Haruki it's your job to distract Oikawa while we set up the gym, alright?" Iwaizumi said to the Raven head. "Understood senpai." He nodded.

"Right, make him happy too." Iwaizumi added and Yukio nodded again. "Now go, ask him to lunch or something and feign ignorance to where we are." He said sending the boy his way. As Yukio went out of the gym Iwaizumi faced the other team members.

"Okay! Maki did you get the cake?"

"Hai!"

"Good. Kindaichi, Matsukawa, did you get the balloons?"

"Hai!"

"Yahaba, Watari, confetti?"

"Got it here!"

"Kunimi, do you have the milk bread I asked?"

"It's with the cake senpai.."

Iwaizumi, Oikawa's childhood friend was the one who planned the birthday surprise after Yukio suggested it. He had this plan ever since the week before just after Yukio's suggestion and so he had the team work.

Matsukawa and Kindaichi were currently dragging a table to the middle of the gym to set up the food they had brought which were mostly just cake, drinks, and Milk bread for Oikawa. They had been avoiding Oikawa except Yukio as he was supposed to feign obliviousness.

As the day came nearing an end, Seijoh excluding, Yukio and Oikawa, dashes to the gym the moment the bell rang.

Yukio stood right outside of Oikawa's classroom leaning onto the wall. As Oikawa exited the room his eyes widened at the sight of the ravenette. "Haru-chan? Why are you here?" He asked.

"Decided to wait for you, and go to practice together." He said with less bluntness then before. The setters eyes shone in delight and they both proceeded to the gym. While Oikawa was not looking, Yukio quickly messaged the rest of the team.

Oikawa and Yukio arrived at the gym entering it to be greeted with a dark, pitch black gym. Oikawa looked at his surroundings in confusion until.....