⇠ ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 ⇢

(this doesn't interfere with the main story but something like a memory or such)

Walking home along with his teammates, Yukio was simply staring into nothing as the others chatted. Kunimi walked beside him, staying silent as both felt gratitude for the lack of noise they created. They finished their practice for the day and Oikawa decided to treat them to some ramen.

"Oikawa-san why'd you decide to treat us today?" Questioned Kindaichi as he stared curiously at his senpai. Oikawa smirked to himself, a smug aura coming of off him.

"I simply want my teammates to be happy!" He huffed out, a smug smile adorned onto his face. Iwaizumi looked at him suspiciously before turning to his silent Kōhais.

"Haruki, what do you think is his actual reason?" He asked the younger boy. Once closed eyes opened lazily, staring into his senpais eyes. His blue eyes went to the brunette setter who only smiled innocently at him.

"He wants to make himself look good after we kept making fun of him yesterday." He bluntly answered and Oikawa flinched at it.

Sweat dropping, Oikawa chuckled and smiled nervously at the ace. Iwaizumi raised a brow a him, making Oikawa flinch once more.

"Mou! It's not my fault you guys kept mocking me!" He whined, receiving a hit on the head. Iwaizumi looked at him with an irked expression before huffing and walking faster, distancing himself from his childhood friend.

"How the hell can you get that right?" Kyōtani mumbled, making Yukio smirk. He glanced at the spiker with a mocking expression, angering him. Kyōtani started to exclaim incoherent insults at Yukio, but the boy only ignored him.

A bark was soon heard which the team ignored or didn't hear. But Yukio's reaction was different. He flinched at the noise and a shiver went up his spine. Cautiously glancing around him, Yukio felt a tinge of anxiety wash over him. Kunimi looked at him in concern and confusion.

"Senpai are you ok?"

"Fine..." He replied noncholantly but the feeling of discomfort was still there within him.

"Sorry. I have to get home. Again sorry." Yukio apologized to his captain, but his voice sounded uncaring and..... Cautious?

Oikawa stared at him, before giving a sad smile to the ravenette. "That's okay Haru-chan! You can join us next time." He exclaimed but everyone but said boy could feel the disappointment in his voice.

Nodding, Yukio then scurried his way to his house. The fear he felt increased when he heard another bark, coming from an alleyway, resisting the urge to sprint. He was still in his teammates Lin of sight, which caused his hesitation. Once out of their sight he ran home with a worried and scared expression.

Once arriving he slammed the door open then close which startled his mother. "Yukio are you alright?!" She asked loudly as she saw an out of breathe Yukio with a panicked expression.

"I-I'm fine Okāsan.... Just some dislike towards something...." He murmured and His mother sweat dropped, knowing the reason already.

"I wonder why Haruki went home early." Iwaizumi stated as their team neared the ramen shop. He heard Oikawa sigh. Some members felt gloomy, since Yukio barely hung out with them. Either to occupied with studying, practice, or just plain tired and lazy.