Special chapter!!

Yukio POV

Yesterday, Miwa walled me. Telling us that we had to come to Tokyo, where she worked. Apparently she wanted to introduce us to her girlfriend. Tobio would be coming after me, since he had practice with his little boyfriend, who he keeps denying. Honestly they keep fighting like a married couple!

I was wearing a simple black hoodie, the sleeves were baggy reaching up to my shoulders. My inner shirt, was along sleeved and grey which was visible due to the shorter sleeved hoodie. I wore white ripped jeans, with black sneakers to match. I had a mask on with aviator glasses.

After an hour of riding the train, I arrived to the busy streets of Tokyo. Their Spring prelims was also commencing by this time, and I wanted to watch it. Texting Miwa, my feet carried me to the gym where the current match was.....

Nekoma vs. Fukurodani

There I watched the players clad in red and black, go against the ones in black and white. Nekoma had a sturdy and effective defense, while with the help of their Ace, Fukurodani countered with their amazing offense.

From what I heard from Tobio, the captain of Fukurodani was part of the top 5 ace, though he had a childish personality. His setter was able to mediate it by mother henning him. I snickered as I heard that he forgot how to do a cut shot, though I did  get to see his amazing line shots.

Fukurodani's setter was calm and collected. I noticed that his main job though was controlling their ace and captain from his sudden mood swings. From what Tobio told me from the training camp, he was the vice captain and also my year.

I saw him take a short glance at me, before retracting and stared at me with wide eyes. I tilted my head in confusion before shrugging. He must have thought I was Tobio.

Then I observed Nekoma's side. Their captain was tall, and a bedheaded Middle blocker. Their vice captain though looked like the nice and calm type. Their Libero was as short as Watari I think, though he had Nishinoya's skills. Seeing that they also had a half Japanese on their team, about the same height as Karasuno's Tsukishima, unfortunately he was a novice. Their ace also was a look alike of Tanaka, acted like him too. And lastly the one that I was happier to see was their pudding head setter.

Kozume Kenma, AKA Kodzuken my online friend, and playmate. The way he played was, very, very similar to Akira's. No effort at all, but I'm guessing he makes up their plans and game plays.

Nekoma works like a body, from what I see is that Kozume is the brain.

"Hm...that was a great plan." I hummed, when I saw that both Nekoma's captain and Kozume switched places to block Fukurodani's Ace. "I wonder if he can finally get a cut shot." I smirked.

3rd Person POV

Whilst the game went on, with Nekoma taking a time out, a certain rooster head captain and pudding haired setter caught sight of a supposed familiar figure. Turning their heads they saw, Kageyama, not knowing it was the elder brother Yukio.

Their eyes momentarily widen seeing that what they thought was Karasuno's setter watching their game, but instead he should have been in Miyagi.

"Why is Kageyama here?" Kuroo asked, squinting his eyes at the suspicious presence.

"And since when did he get such a great fashion sense?" Kuroo stared at him.

" That's.... Not Kageyama, well not the one we met." Kenma murmured, confusing his childhood friend.