Calypso Is Her Name

"Tochan! Tochan! Are you going away again??" The little girl asked her father as she ran towards him..

"Yes my treasure.." He picked up the little girl in his arms and continued walking along the shore

"The sea is calling me.. My adventures still awaits!" The said father tickled his daughter with his nose causing her to giggle.

"Can I come with you?" She asked looking at her father with her big beautiful amethyst eyes that she inherited from her mother.

Her father laughed making the girl confused which is clearly seen from her face as she cocks her head to her side.

"You're still little my dear Caly.." He said as he stroke her short white hair which she also got from her late mother.

'I know that she will clearly look like the exact replica of her mother when she grows older'.. He smiled remembering that it was probably for the best.. since his wife is the most beautiful girl he had ever laid his eyes on. But not until his daughter was born.. they were the most beautiful girls in his world.

"Hmm.. so when I grew bigger..I can come?" He laughs again, he will surely miss his innocent daughter.

"Of course! Remember this Caly. Once  you turn 17.. I will come back for you and bring you with me to the sea!"

The girl pulled out her hands and started counting with her little fingers.

"Tochan.. twelve more years! It's too long!" She pouted making her little cheeks puffy which her father pinched slightly making her eyes squint.

"It's JUST twelve years my treasure. You can wait for me.. right?" Her father asked.

She puts her right hand against her chin while the other supports her elbow. She looks like she's thinking deeply.

"Hmmm... okay!" And by that she smiled brightly.

Her father can't help it but hugged her.

After their scene.. he asked her caretakers to do their jobs properly. He bid goodbye to them and lastly to his daughter.

"Remember my promise treasure. But you can always call me.." He said as he gave her a little denden mushi.

She nods and wiped her tears then hugged him one last time.

"Be careful tochan. I love you.."

"I love you too my dear Calypso.." He said as he kissed her head.

Her name is Calypso. And like her name, her birth was a secret. Her identity is a secret. No one can know that she's the only daughter of the strongest living pirate in the world, Edward Newgate or most commonly known as Whitebeard. Well, not until she can fully protect herself. He left her at East blue, in an island which is under his protection. No pirates dared to go to this island knowing that it was protected by Whitebeard.

But two years later..
An incident happened..

The now 7 years old Caly is playing outside a humble shack up on the mountain.. 
A little separated from the village which is down the coast..
They're not exactly hiding her.. In fact everyone in the town knew her..  But what they didn't know is she's related to Newgate.

Everyone in the village liked her.. She's their little sunshine that brights up the whole village..
Kids loves to play with her.. The adults keeps on blessing their shack with food.. 
They just adored her.. 
She's this sweet little kid that everyone has grown to love.