00 ᯾ The Seventh Mystery

"Rumor has it, that there are seven mysteries inside this school..."

"It is said that if you uncover the truth behind these mysteries, something will occur.."

"You don't know them? Okay, I'll just tell you about one of them. The most well-known."

"The seventh mystery. Hanako-san of the toilet."

❥︎ ONE DAY...

"Hanako-san, Hanako-san." The girl slowly knocked on the stall's door with an uneasy expression plastered on her face. With her hands clasped infront of her face, she stared at the restroom stall.

Slowly, the door creaked open. Her breathing became uneven as her gaze lingered at the now opened door.

"I'm here..." a voice spoke out. The girl peeked from the small crack to check whoever it was. Her hand held the edge of the door before she pushed it open, revealing an empty toilet stall.

It must have been my imagination. The girl placed her hand over her chest as she realized that this was nothing at all. But before she could even sigh in relief, a hand gripped her shoulder.

"Behind you."

The girl screamed and tried to push the person. But unfortunately, her hand passed through the human- or whatever it was.

The girl crouched down and covered her head, cowering in fear as the apparition stood behind the girl, looking at her in amusement.

"Nene-chan?!" a voice called out. Nene felt herself almost tear up upon hearing her best friend's voice.

Without a second to waste, Nene stood up and ran to the entrance of the restroom. "Y-Y/n-chan!" the girl cried out before hugging the latter tightly.

Y/n patted her back, trying to calm her down. "Hey, chill." She then looked at the restroom, her eyes making contact with the pair of orange orbs staring back at her. "There's nothing here."

"N-Nothing...?" Nene raised her head as she turned to look at the ghost who stayed on his spot with his hands buried in his pockets as he watched the two girls. "Y/n-chan, there's a ghost here!" Nene pointed at the boy.

"Nene-chan, you're pointing at the innocent walls," Y/n said as she placed her hands at the side of her waist. "I'm sorry, Nene-chan. But I don't see anything at all."

Nene puffed out her cheeks as she looked at the boy then back at her best friend. "Y/n-chan, c-can you give me a minute?"

"It looks like you need it." Y/n waved at the girl. "I'll be going back to the classrooms incase you need me." Then without another word, she walked away from the restroom. Leaving Nene with an apparition.

❥︎ THE NEXT
DAY...

"Nene-chan? Where are you off-?" Before Y/n could finish her question, the girl had already ran out the classroom holding multiple vegetables from the practice garden.

Aoi, who was watering the plants, gave the H/c-haired girl a smile. "Nene's taking action on Minamoto-senpai today," she stated with a smile plastered on her face. "She's growing up.."

"Minamoto-san?" Y/n cringed as she thought of all the things she had seen from Minamoto. "Disgusting..."

❥︎ AND THE
NEXT DAY...

"Anyways, what about Kou-kun? What did he say to this?" Y/n asked. Minamoto then gave the girl a smile.