14 ᯾ Clock Keepers ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ

"Aoi-chan's telling Nene-chan some rumor again." Y/n looked at the two girl's infront of her before moving her gaze towards the two boys walking beside her. "What do you think is she talking about this time?"

"The first school mystery probably." Yamabuki shrugged as he looked at his phone. Akane, on the other hand, seemed too lovestruck to even reply to the girl's question.

"Why do you think so, Yamabuki-san?"

"It's popular these days." He finally looked away from his phone and looked at Y/n blankly. "I've been hearing it through the hallways, and I think it might have reached Akane-san too."

"I see.." Y/n pouted. "Then—"

A loud scream was heard. Y/n's eyes widened when realizing that there was a commotion in their classroom. She quickly ran towards it, trying to see what was the fuss all about.

"Akane-kun, what's going on?" Because of the tall classmates she had, the only thing she could do is rely on someone who could see what was going on.

"T-The classroom..."

"What happened here?!"

"Time jumped forward for everything?"

"Yeah.." Nene nodded. "It was all normal until third period. But when we got back from biology, the classroom was all weird."

"The desks were falling apart, the windows were broken, and everyone's stuff was ruined." Nene looked up in thought. "Well, except for mine, Y/n and Aoi's. We didn't have any problems."

"Time, hm?"

"Hanako!"

"Oh? Nene-chan's here too?" Y/n poked her head out before heading inside the restroom, where the whole team was in. "Hanako-kun, you've already heard about what happened, right?"

"Yes." Hanako floated towards Y/n and wrapped his arms around her neck. "Do you have a clue of—"

"Stop flirting with Y/n-chan and listen to me!" Kou yelled as he pulled Hanako off of Y/n. He then took out his phone and showed them a picture of his two friends with long, white beards. "Satou and Yokoo from my class turned old!" He wiped away the tears which were threatening to fall.

"They don't seem to mind it.."

"That is bad..."

"Sensei said it must have been some suspicious character playing pranks on our classroom," Nene mumbled. "But do you think it's...?"

"Yup." Hanako smiled. "This is a work of a supernatural!"

"Satou, Yokoo!"

"The boundaries are big places. But there aren't a whole lot of supernaturals who can do something like this," Hanako explained. "ten to one of the seven mysteries is involved in this."

"That includes the hidden eighth mystery..?"

"Yes."