11 ᯾ Tsukasa

"Y/n-chan."

Y/n turned to Nene with a brow raised. She stopped drinking from her strawberry milk box as she asked, "What is it?"

"Did something happen yesterday?" Nene's brows furrowed as she looked at the girl in concern. "I went back to the rooftop with the tea, but then you weren't there anymore, plus, he wasn't acting like his usual self."

It was good that Nene left out Hanako's name, after all, Aoi was also with them. Of course, she was clueless of what Nene was even talking about.

"Eh? Y/n-chan was with a guy?" Nene nodded as she chewed on her onigiri. Aoi gasped as she looked at the girl infront of her with pure curiosity.

"Who's this guy you've fallen in love with, Y/n-chan?!"

"Eh..." Y/n sweat dropped as she scooted away from the purple head. "I don't really like any boys, as of the moment."

"I see..." Aoi pouted. "So then.. what happened with this guy and Y/n-chan?"

"I'm not s—" Y/n cut herself off upon catching a black object floating behind them. It was a quick glimpse, she wasn't too sure of what it was or what if had been doing there.

"Nene-chan, did you see that—?"

"Fish!" Nene screamed as she stood up from her seat and looked at her desk in fear. Y/n then checked what she had been looking at, and just as she suspected. The servants of the mermaid were on the desk, looking at Nene.

"Are you okay?" Nene didn't reply to Aoi as she slowly walked away from her seat.

"Nene-chan!" The girl suddenly went full speed and ran out the room, leaving her classmates confused on what the commotion was all about.

"W-What happened...?"

"Not too sure myself.." Y/n then looked at the area were she had spotted the black object at. "But before that, I need to investigate a few things..."

The black object was oddly familiar for Y/n. She was sure it was an apparition, other than that, she knew nothing at all. She had never read this on her book or on anyone else's, so regarding whatever that was, she had no answers.

"Seven-sama?" Y/n knocked on the door before entering the girl's restroom, there, she found Hanako sitting on the window sill with a blank look on his face. "Uhm.. are you busy?"

"Can't you tell..?" Hanako stood up before walking towards Y/n. He then held her shoulders before looking at her with slight teary eyes. "I'm so bored!"

"Oh..." Y/n nodded. "I thought you were lost in thoughts or something, but I guess you were just bored." She then placed her hands on her waist. "And I'm here to ask you some questions."

"Well, that's unlike you," Hanako cooed. "I thought you knew mostly everything?"

"Well, you're wrong." Y/n snapped her fingers. "The future is changing, and with that, everyone's story is also changing."

"And is that a bad thing?"

"Definitely."

Hanako hummed as he crossed his arms. "Putting that aside.. what were the questions you were about to ask me?" He looked at her sharply. "Is it regarding the events yesterday?"