20 ᯾ Summer Festival

"Now that I think about it." Y/n looked at the portal which was on the very top of the Misaki Staircase. "We look very lonely.. both Nene and Kou must be enjoying the Summer Festival by now..."

"Hm?" Hanako hummed as he took her hand. "Are you saying that you won't enjoy this one?"

"Probably, yeah..."

Hanako snickered. "Then that's your mistake, Y/n-chan. I'll make this the best summer festival you've ever had!" he exclaimed, making Y/n chuckle in amusement.

"I'll be looking forward to that, Hanako-kun!"

"So.. are you done flirting or what?"

Y/n and Hanako flicked their gazes towards Yako, who was just looking at them with disgust in her eyes. "if you are, then my and L/n will go."

Yako looked at Y/n. "Us girls have some things to prepare." Then she looked at Hanako. "You know your way. Just go ahead and wait."

"But..."

"Then." Y/n took her purse and gave Hanako a grin. "I'll be seeing you once I'm done getting ready, Hanako-kun."

She waved at the boy, causing him to pout. Then a few seconds later, he decided to wave back.

"I'll see you there, Y/n-chan..."

"Yes!"

"Hanako-kun?"

"Hm?"

Hanako turned around to see Y/n, though her look was certainly different from what it was minutes ago. Instead of half of her hair being tied up into two buns, it was now down, the locks all curvy. She had a bow on both sides of her face, clipping her bangs, though a few strands left to frame her face.

The yukata she wore was definitely amazing. It was a F/c, flower-patterned yukata, which managed to fit her perfectly. She also had some accessories around her, for example, the flower bracelet she had wrapped around her wrist.

"Changing my outfit took longer than I thought." Y/n chuckled. "But the end, it was worth it, I guess...?"

Hanako blinked as he continued looking at the girl with no response at all. Yako huffed before jumping over to the boy and smacking his head with her paw.

"Say something!"

"Eh.." Hanako looked away with a pout. "Y/n-chan looks lovely as always, I guess.."

"Hm.." Y/n tilted her head before looking down at her dress. "I see..." she mumbled. "I'll make sure that I won't dress up the next time I come here then... Hanako-kun doesn't seem to like it too much?"

"I didn't say that!" Hanako exclaimed as he grabbed the girl's shoulders. "You can come back here wearing a yukata again! I swear, I don't hate it!"