21 ᯾ Daydream ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ

"Nene-chan?!" Y/n watched as the girl ran in the hallways. Y/n then sighed before walking to where Nene had went, after all, they're in the same class.

"Hm..." Y/n then looked out the window to see a weird tower out in the middle of the school, she raised a brow before looking else where. Though, in her mind, she was confused as to how that even got there.

"Morning~" Y/n cooed as she gave everyone a close-eyed smile. She then went over to her seat, greeting her classmates along the way.

"Let's see..." Y/n took out her notes and reviewed it all over. She had nothing to do for this morning. It didn't seem like anyone was causing a ruckus, and the student council had no files to do whatsoever.

"Y/n-chan?" The girl's ears perked up when hearing the mention of her name. "Wow... You didn't look up. You must be really studying hard."

"Well... Sensei gives out surprise quizzes too, you know?" Y/n let out a small chuckle before looking up at her seatmate. "You can have a look at my notes if you—"

Y/n's eyes widened as the notes on her hands fell down. The girl then rubbed her eyes, trying to see if what she's seeing right now was indeed reality or just an illusion.

"Good morning." With a smirk plastered on his face, Hanako greeted the girl as he leaned closer to her. He then grabbed her hand. "Y/n-chan? Are you okay?"

"I..." Y/n blinked before looking away from the boy and picked up the notes. "I'm fine, Hanako-kun," she cooed. "But you really need to stop pulling jokes on us! I really thought you were a student here—!"

"Huh?" Hanako— or maybe the Hanako imposter, looked at Y/n, baffled. He then sweat dropped before crossing his arms. "My name's Amane though."

Y/n grabbed his shoulders and stared at him closely, analyzing if he was really Hanako or just some random boy– which was definitely not the case.

"Why are you in the classroom?" Y/n placed a hand on his head as she tried her best to see if this was really the apparition she knew. "Shouldn't you be in the bathroom? And what's with that face?"

In a tiny voice, Hanako mumbled, "You're a bit close..."

It was as if Y/n heard cracking sounds as she looked at the boy blankly. She then looked at Nene, who was sitting infront of her with her head buried into her arms. Y/n guessed that she had already asked the boy earlier but got the same response.

"I see..." Y/n sighed before heading back to her seat. She crossed her arms and gave the boy a sharp look. "I guess... You really aren't Hanako-kun after all..."

Hanako-kun has no sense of privacy. Y/n rolled her eyes before looking down and fiddling with her fingers. But still, the appearance of this kid, Amane, still bothers me.

"Y/n-chan, you're acting strange today?" Amane raised a brow and looked at the girl, who decided to look away from him. "Are you really okay...?"