28 ᯾ Semester Exams

PLS READ THE NOTE AT THE
END OF THIS CHAPTER !!!

"You're both gonna have a contest?" Y/n grinned as she looked at the paperwork on her lap.

It had been a day since she came back to the real world and a day since she was admitted to the hospital in a rush.

What basically happened was that as soon as she went home, her parents had somehow found her unconcious infront of her room. This led them to taking her to the hospital out of shock and fear.

As of the moment, she was currently on a call with Minamoto Teru. He had given her a quick visit in the morning to give her some paperwork. And now that classes had ended, it was time they did it.

"That's right, but I didn't accept." Y/n chuckled when hearing Akane. He was clearly disinterested in the topic of having a contest with Teru.

"Aoi."

"No."

"I didn't even say what it is yet."

"And the answer will be no."

"Just let me talk—!"

"No can do."

"I pray for your soul, Akane-kun," Y/n said upon hearing a chair creaking from the other line. There was no doubt, Teru would hang Akane up.

Y/n smiled as she continued doing her paperwork while listening to the chaotic duo through her phone.

"This is abuse of power, you ass!"

"So the winner of this match will be the one who gets the higher score when adding up all of our subjects."

"And if you lose?"

"The loser must listen to one command, whatever it may be, that the winner decides upon. How's that?"

"Anything?!"

"If we tie, I'll give the win to you!"

"Wow, Teru-san." Y/n paused from writing and looked over at her phone. "You're being really suspicious right now. What are you planning?"

"Hm? I just really want Aoi to do his best for the finals. After all, wouldn't it be bad for someone in the student council to have bad marks?"

"Then what about Y/n-chan?"

"She already has good grades though."