06 ᯾ Confession Tree Spirit

"Y/n.. you're such a brave and wonderful girl..." The handsome prince charming held her in his hands like she was the most precious thing in his eyes. And maybe, she was.

"Working for the Student Council, cleaning up a whole library.. no ordinary person can do such thing!"

The prince's face slowly went closer towards Y/n. "Allow me to reward you with a kiss," he said, smiling at her with the sun's bright rays shining down on him. "Go on, close your eyes..."

"All right.." the corner's of Y/n's lips lifted as she slowly closed her eyes, awaiting for what could be the most magical, fantastic moment of her life.

"Hmm?"

The brightness disappeared. Suddenly, it grew darker, with only a small source of sunlight remaining. Y/n opened her eyes to see one person standing in front of her with a finger on his lip.

"You want me to kiss you?" Hanako asked.

"No way!" Y/n stood up, looking down at her table in fear as she erased the thought of Hanako. She then realized that she was still in class. At this point, everyone was looking at her both weirdly and worriedly.

"I-I'm sorry.." she quietly sat back down before burying her face into her arms, trying to hide herself from embarrassment. Aoi chuckled silently. "You really got everyone's attention, Y/n-chan," she whispered. "You caught us all by surprise."

"Don't remind me..."

During
Gardening
Class ( ╹▽╹ )

"Y/n-chan? Are you okay?" Nene went up to her friend in worry. Y/n nodded as she gave the girl a smile. "Of course, Nene-chan! Why wouldn't I be?"

Well.. there's the kiss on the hand incident and there's that one daydream of Hanako...

"You were acting strange earlier. I thought something might have happened to you!"

"Of course not.." she must still be thinking I was involved in the Misaki Stairs incident. "You don't have to worry much about me. Just my imaginations messing with me."

"If you say so.." Nene mumbled. "I'll be by the sinks if you need me." The girl gave Y/n a wave before bringing her elephant-shaped watering can to the sinks to refill it.

Y/n was left to tend with the other vegetables along with Aoi and Akane. She was physically there helping them, but she was mentally away, thinking about what had happened the day before.

Kiss... Hand... Y/n's brows furrowed. Wait, these scenes are so familiar.. why is that?

"Y/n-chan? A penny for your thoughts?" Aoi smiled before raising the coin she had in between her index and middle finger. Akane chuckled before looking at Aoi with his usual heart eyes.