17 ᯾ Magic Spell

"Sensei, I..." Y/n trailed off as she entered the teacher's lounge. She expected to see Tsuchigumori alone, but of course, both Kou and Nene were there, heck, even Yako was there. "What are you all having, a party?"

"Definitely not." Tsuchigumori raised his hand as a sign of disagreement. "A certain student decided to chase around a teacher with a box of bugs in hand."

"I wonder who that student is..." Y/n then spotted the box which was infront of Kou. "Oh my goodness, Kou-kun, why do you have so much bugs?!"

"Exactly!"

"I just wanted to ask spiderface for a favor, and I thought he'd say yes if I gave him something to eat." Kou looked down apologetically as he explained.

Tsuchigumori turned around with a furious look. "Who eats bugs?!"

"You did! Before in the bookstacks!"

"That's not technically a bug!"

"Not gonna lie, I'd do the same if I were Kou-kun." Y/n looked up in thought, causing Tsuchigumori to look at her as if she was insane.

"You too, L/n?!"

"But..." Nene took the box and looked at it in confusion. "How did you collect this many?"

"Well..." Kou recalled what had happened a few minutes ago. "When I asked Teru-nii to help me collect bugs, some students also came in and helped us.. and the next thing I knew, I had all these."

"You made the Minamoto Teru collect bugs?"

"Minamoto-san would do anything for Kou-kun." Y/n shrugged as she looked at the bugs. "It isn't a surprise that he'd collect bugs for Kou-kun without question."

Y/n then looked at Kou and raised a brow. "You went through all this trouble collecting bugs. What kind of favor were you asking sensei for?" The girl squinted her eyes as she looked at Kou suspiciously.

I don't want them to bother thinking about what happened yesterday... Y/n pouted as she looked away. Should I just erase their memories... No, that's impossible...

"Huh?" Kou looked down, avoiding eye contact with Y/n. "Well... That is..."

"Career counselling."

Y/n's ears perked up when hearing Tsuchigumori's words.

"I am his teacher after all." The man raised a book with the words career counselling written on it. Y/n frowned as she looked at the teacher, still questioning if that was what they were really talking about.

"Spiderface..."

"That's sensei to you."

"Nene-chan." Nene looked at Y/n. "What about you, what are you here for?"

"Hm?" Nene looked away as she patted Yako. "I just saw Kou-kun going here and decided to tag along with him."

"I see." Y/n then gave the two a smile. "Then would you mind if I talked to sensei alone for a while?" She looked away. "I'm gonna ask him questions regarding school, after all, I'm in the student council."

"I see!" Nene stood up as she gave Y/n a grin. "If so, then go ahead, Y/n-chan! Kou-kun and I will come back later!"

"Thank you, Nene-chan! Kou-kun!"