18 ᯾ Hell of Mirrors ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ

"Y/n-chan!"

Y/n flinched as she started sprinting her way out of the hallway. The voice terrified the life out of her. She definitely had no plans of interacting with the person who had called her.

"Where are you going?"

"Minamoto-san!" Y/n cried as she went towards the blonde-haired kid. She clung onto his arm out of fear. In normal circumstances, she would have definitely avoided him too. But as of the moment, a scary apparition is following her.

"What happened, L/n-san?" Teru asked as he scratched his cheek. "Are you running away from number seven or something?"

I'm running from his twin brother, who happens to be an insane, psychopathic kid. And I'm clinging on to you so that you could exorcise him.

"No.. I'm just scared..." Y/n forced out a smile as she pulled Teru with her. "That hallway is scary, you know...?"

"I see..."

Though Teru managed to get a glimpse of a pair of bright orange orbs staring at them.

"Nene-chan? Hands are following you around, huh?"

Y/n looked at all the hands around the restroom. From what Hanako had told her, there used to be more earlier, though they disappeared after doing what they wanted.

"Yeah... Y/n-chan, can you help us make them disappear?" Nene asked as she painted a hand's nail. Y/n smiled before nodding enthusiastically.

"Sure!" The girl then went towards the middle of the room and asked, "Which hands wants to hold my hand?!"

All the hands started jumping around. Y/n sweat dropped at the hands managed to form a line in front of her.

"No way!" Hanako pulled Y/n back as he gave the hands a glare. "Her hands are off-limits!"

"Eh? But this is the only way they can pass on..."

"No! Yashiro, get that purple-haired friend of yours over here!"

"You mean Aoi-chan?!"

That's the story of how the hands and Hanako managed to have a big fight over who would hold Y/n's beautiful, gorgeous pair of hands.

"Now that I think of it. You're wearing a different uniform, senpai?" Kou looked at the album. Nene was wearing the middle school standard uniform, which was a contrast to the high school division one.

"Those were from last year when I was in middle school!"

"Cool!" Kou then looked at the other pages. "But wow. These pictures are really good."

"That's right." Y/n snapped her fingers together as she remembered who photographed all the photos in the album. "His name was Sousuke— at least that's what he told me to call him."

"Sousuke?"

"You can find his full name on the last page," Y/n stated as she leaned back on the sink. "I remember asking that boy to picture me a lot of times, though I made him use my phone. He was a great photographer."