29 ᯾ Study Camp ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ

"Now we finally get to have our summer break!" Nene squealed as she raised her arms up out of both excitement and relief.

Y/n scratched her cheek as she placed her bag over her shoulder. "Nene-chan, I think you're forgetting something." Y/n chuckled nervously as Aoi nodded in agreement.

"Starting the day after tomorrow, we have to go on our study camp, remember?" Aoi cooed as she placed a hand on her cheek. Nene's eyes widened as she looked at the two girl's infront of her, dumbfounded.

"Camp?"

"Study Camp?" Hanako pouted as he lowered the small banner which wrote: good work on the exams!

"That's right." Y/n smiled as she raised a finger up. "The first years of the high school division get to go. Everyone meets when the sun goes down and we all go together as a group."

Kou raised his hand, a grin making its way into his face. "I'm part of the executive committee, so I'll be going as well," he beamed.

The three students smiled before giving each other a high five, with Hanako included.

Y/n then took a step back from the other three and gave them a light chuckle. "I also decided to think about my lifespan a bit more after the camp ends," she stated, tilting her head to the side to avoid eye contact.

The other three all flinched as they stared at Y/n, flabbergasted by the fact that she had brought up the subject they never wanted to hear again.

"Y-Y/n-chan?!" Hanako shrieked as he tried pushing Y/n, getting his fingers intertwined with hers in the process.

"But like, study camp is one of the good memories you get to have at school." The girl lowered her gaze. "And plus, it would be really cool to meet you at night, Hanako-kun..."

The boy looked at her. He pouted as he felt a light blush making its way onto his face.

"Eh, Y/n-chan is forgetting something!" Nene clung onto the girl's arms as she looked up with sparkles in her eyes. "The chances of getting asked out during summer camp is high. It's one of those famed love events you always get to hear about!"

"Eh? What are you talking about, Nene-chan?"

"I'm just saying, you might actually get yourself a boyfriend during the camp!"

"Ridiculous..."

"No way-!"

Nene was cut off when she felt water getting splashed onto her. She shrieked and quickly hid behind Y/n out of instinct. She then glared at the suspect who held a laddle on his hand.

"Eh? Why are you trying to splash me with water?" Nene frowned, though Hanako didn't seem to mind it.

The apparition quickly took Y/n away from Nene. He wrapped his arms around her protectively as he gave Nene a pout.