12 ᯾ Tea Party ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ

"So just arrange the room?"

"Yep." Akane nodded as he took the clipboard from the desk and heaved a sigh. "I'll be attending to some other work which Minamoto gave me." He rolled his eyes. "He said he's going out tonight to exorcise some supernaturals or something."

"Ah." Y/n nodded as she gave the boy a pat on the shoulder. "Don't worry, Akane-kun. I'll handle the neatness of this room."

And that's how Y/n was left to tend with the room alone. It wasn't that much of a hassle for her, the room wasn't even that messy to begin with. Just a few dusts on the corner and some books which were displaced.

The only reason why she didn't want to do it was because of the fact that she was alone. It's absolutely boring to clean alone, that's why she tends to go and visit Nene during her cleaning time in the restrooms.

The girl sat on the chair as she arranged the files she had found scattered around. The files dated back from almost ten years ago. These were like, sacred or something.

"Where shall I place these?" Y/n mumbled as she looked through the shelves for some extra clipboards. "Okay, no folders or clipboards... What kind of student council office is this?"

The girl then placed the files aside and went to the area in which the disorganized books were left. She sighed before taking them all one-by-one and placing them on the table to keep them clean.

Why are these books so thick?! She sweat dropped as she carried at least two books back to the table. But that, itself, was already a huge struggle. Oh dear lord, summon me someone who can help with these books—!

"Oh? You're cleaning up?" Y/n nearly cried when she heard the high-pitched voice. The Lord had most definitely not answer her prayers. Instead, he placed in something which was the polar opposite of what she wanted. "Wow! I didn't expect you to be the type who'd join the student council!"

"And I didn't think you'd be the type to come and visit the office." Y/n managed to pull off an unbothered look, but deep down, she was thinking of escape routes just to get out of this place.

"That's mean, but accurate!" Tsukasa gave out a grin, proudly showing off the fangs he had. Y/n now considered this boy a literal vampire. "You're L/n Y/n-chan, am I right?"

"Definitely." She gave Tsukasa a weird stare. "What are you doing? Following me around? Stalking? Digging for my personal information?"

"Hm.. something like that!" This boy has no sense of embarrassment, Y/n internally reminded herself as she placed the books on the table. She turned around and gave the boy a glare. "Don't just say it like your showing it off! Anyway, would you kindly get out, now? I'm busy and I really, really don't wanna be in the same room as you..."

"Your honesty hurts me!" Tsukasa snickered. "But I like it!"

"What are you? A masochist?"

"No~ I'm an apparition, can't you tell?" Tsukasa leaned closer towards the girl. "And here I thought, you were part of the almighty seven school mysteries.. more like eight."

"Don't bring that up," Y/n muttered as she walked away from him and went to the bookshelves behind the door. "What do you want from me? Why are you even here?"