27 ᯾ End of Dream

"Iɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ-ᴏғғ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡɪsʜᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ."

"Is this the exit?" The five walked up a set of stairs, which was somehow stuck on the side of the building. They ended up going to some sort of rooftop.

"No." Shijima shook her head. "But you can see it from here." She then gave them all a grin before raising her hand up. "Please, watch carefully!"

Shijima snapped her fingers, and once she did, the huge clouds parted, showing the bright and huge moon.

"Oh wow." Y/n looked away. Her eyes were definitely unable to look at it any longer, if she did, she would no doubt end up with teary eyes. "Isn't this just cliché or what?"

Shijima chuckled. "This moon tells us how long we have till this world is finished. When our time is a bit short, it comes out like this," she explained. "But it is a picture-perfect exit."

Nene sweat dropped as she looked at Shijima nervously. "B-But... Why is it in such place...?"

"Please come to terms with this oddity. There's always an exit that's been prepared." Shijima gave Nene a close-eyed smile. "Well, the location is constantly changing."

"Ah." Y/n clasped her hands in realization. "Is it in places in which the main characters of this world cannot reach?"

Shijima nodded. "That's correct. This time, the location is the moon."

Number four looked up. "Rather than number three, this is a reflection of your emotions, is it not?"

"Honorable number seven?"

Y/n looked up to see Hanako looking down on them with an emotionless expression plastered on his face. He wore the cape and had his two wisps floating beside him.