Bonus ᯾ Mokke in the House!

I'm sorry, I had to write this... Tiara was too cute 🤧 Let me point out that this takes place before the Daydream arc. This was suppose to be after that one Mokke zombie incident, but I was to lazy to write a chapter for that hehe

"Hm..." The blue-eyed girl stared at the creature inside the basket with a huge smile on her face. The pink creature looked back at her in fear of whatever she might do to it.

"The dirty old rabbit," she started. "Is clean now!"

Tiara looked at the Mokke, which was now clean. Kudos to the eldest Minamoto, who went out of his way to clean it. And while he did that, caused a candy infection at their school. Although, Tiara has no clue of that, of course.

"You were all tattered up in front of our house, so I got Teru-niichan to help clean you up." The girl recalled her bringing the Mokke infront of Teru, who managed to hide his look of disgust. "Do you remember?"

The Mokke shook its head in response. "Ah, well, it's fine anyway."

The pink bunny watched as Tiara stood up. "I'll introduce myself," she stated.

"I am the eldest daughter of the ancient and honorable Minamoto clan." She closed her eyes, trying to make her introduction suspenseful. "Minamoto Tiara, five years old!" she was literally glowing. One arm stuck out, raising only four fingers.

She paused, looking at her fingers in thought. She then lifted one more finger. "Five years old."

Tiara then pointed at the Mokke. "So starting from today, you're gonna be Tiara's slave!" She said such harsh words with an innocent smile on her face. "Got it?"

The Mokke looked at her in shock, but before it could even do anything, Tiara grabbed it's ears and started walking towards another room.

"Tiara's gonna show you her family now!" The girl walked down the hall. "Dad is working, and mom's not around, so we'll start with the second son, Kou-niichan."

From afar, Tiara could hear someone chopping vegetables. She concluded that it was Kou, doing their dinner like usual. She peeked her head through the kitchen door, and grinned.

The person in the kitchen wasn't Kou, infact, it was a girl. She chopped the vegetables. Beside her was Kou, cooking something.

"Y/n-nee! Kou-niichan!" Tiara's eyes sparkled when seeing the two of them. Without hesitation, she ran over to the two, still having the Mokke in her grasp.

"Ah, Tiara-chan." Y/n grinned as she crouched down to be in the same height as the young girl. "It's so great to see you again! And—" the girl's eyes landed on the pink bunny. "What's that you got there?" God, why does she have that candy-stealing bunny again?

"Hm? Does she want a lift?" Kou turned, not noticing how Tiara had a supernatural in hand. Tiara then nodded as she went towards Kou, not noticing the sharp look on Y/n's face.