10 ᯾ Donut Disaster

"Hm.." Hanako clung onto Y/n's back as he stared at Nene, who was cleaning the restroom with the help of Kou and Y/n.

"So, Yashiro." Hanako looked at the ombré-haired girl sharply, as if analyzing her thoughts. "Is it me, or are you acting weird?"

Everyone paused from cleaning as they looked at Hanako. "Huh?"

Nene-chan's definitely not acting as her usual self. Y/n sweat dropped as she thought of the events that happened just last night. Sensei told her the full story, and now, her view on Hanako-kun is different.

"I'm acting like I always do." Nene closed her eyes before walking to the other side of the room to clean, avoiding the look on Hanako's face.

"Are you sure?" Hanako floated as he followed her. "I dunno. You're just not reacting as well as you used to. And you stopped whining."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Nene mopped the floor as Hanako floated behind her with a blank look on his face. "Aw.. but it's boring..."

Nene didn't reply. Silence filled the air as Y/n and Kou watched the two. It was like, a live drama of some sorts.

In a matter of seconds, Hanako placed his hands on the sides of Nene's face and literally twisted her head. Y/n looked at the scene in horror and fear.

"Wait, wait! Chill!" Y/n cried out as she pulled tried to pull Nene away from the boy. "If you're gonna hurt Nene-chan, then I'mma have to get Minamoto-san here!"

"I'm not intentionally trying to hurt her, but—" Hanako paused as he looked at Nene's terrified expression. "Why won't you look at me?!"

"Ow!" Nene tried to pull herself away from the boy with Y/n's help. "Okay! I'll look! I'll look at you!"

"Stop squeezing her face! Hands off, Hanako-kun!"

"But will you really look now?"

"Yes, yes! So stop it already!"

Kou watched the three, who were yelling nonstop with a worried expression written all over his face.

During
classes.

I can understand why Nene acted like that. Y/n placed her chin on her hand as she flipped through the pages of the book on her table. It had no relevance to the lesson their teacher was discussing at all, yet, the guy didn't even seem to mind.

The book on her table was from the 4pm Bookstack. Although they destroyed the Yorishiro, Tsuchigumori and Y/n could still take some books out.

Amane Yugi. That's the name written on the side of the book. Y/n sighed as she read the whole thing through class. She had read this before, but she never really paid close attention to it.

After all, she wasn't suppose to get involved with someone like him. Sure, they talked a few times in meetings, but other than that, they were meant to ignore each other.