15 ᯾ Clock Keepers ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵗʷᵒ

Y/n fiddled with her fingers as she looked at Akane, who held Aoi in his arms. Unlike earlier, his expression was blank as he stared down at the apparition beside the H/c-haired girl.

"... I've heard of you." Akane broke the unsettling silence. "That old school uniform, the seal on your cheek, two tsueshiros."

The boy placed the unconscious girl onto one of the seats. "You must be the Honorable number seven," Akane emphasized as he looked at the boy.

"That's right!" Hanako grinned as he shifted his hat. "I've met the other clock keepers but I don't think I met you before!"

"What business does the leader of the school mysteries have with Aoi?" He took off his coat. "I was interested in learning the answer." He then placed his coat on top of Aoi, covering her body from the cold air.

"But when you put her in danger.. even I lose my cool." Akane walked towards them with his head down and his fists clutched. "So with that being said..."

He grabbed Hanako's collar harshly and brought him up furiously. Akane glared down at the boy, who genuinely looked flabbergasted.

"... May I take a swing at you before we talk?"

He raised his fist, already prepared to give Hanako a big smack.

That was until a certain girl came running to Hanako and pulled him away from the red head.

"Okay, let's calm down for a second, okay?!" Y/n sweat dropped as she glared at Hanako. "Didn't Kou and Nene warn you about this guy earlier?! And yet, you had to do that!"

"I was gonna save her if it failed anyways..."

"... You—!"

Their eyes widened when they heard the loud crash on the stage beside them. Y/n grimaced as she looked at the newly-broken chandelier.

"That looked expensive." She scratched her cheek nervously before looking at Akane. "Should we go somewhere else?"

"Y/n-chan? What happened?" Nene and Kou went towards the girl and looked at Akane in confusion. The two were frozen the whole time while the events were going on.

"Let's just say.. Akane-kun somewhat became the second clock keeper..."

Before Nene or Kou could ask more questions, they all heard the loud chatters from outside the auditorium.

Akane deadpanned. "If they find us here, it'll cause more trouble for Ao-chan..." He sweat dropped. "Fine, we'll take this somewhere else.."

Infirmary..

"I still don't believe it..." Nene covered her mouth as she looked at Akane, still shocked by what Y/n just explained. "You're one of the seven mysteries, Akane-kun?"

"You went too far..." Y/n smacked Hanako's forearm as she and Kou dragged the apparition away from the others. "Y/n-chan's right, Hanako! Couldn't you think of some other way to lure him out?!"