As time changes

Grace's p.o.v ( point of view )

*flashback*

* 5th grade *

I opened my textbook and started studying, a wide, toothless smile spread across my face. I couldn't help but smile at my grades. I ran towards my parents to show them my grades, and they both congratulated me as they checked them.

" Oh my god, honey congratulations! I bet daddy's gonna get you an amazing treat. " I nodded and hugged her as I ran back to my room to finish all of my homework, study and then rest. I have been bullied since 3rd grade, but my parents were usually here for me, they supported me so I didn't care whatever the others thought of me. After finishing all my work, I packed all of my school stuff and headed to bed.
* 6th grade *
This year has been living hell. I wasn't the first in my class. I wasn't even the 2nd neither the 3rd nor the 4th. All i got was b or b-.my parents still supported me and helped me through it all though and we made a promise that in the 7th grade everything will change and i will become better at school again.

* end of flashback *
Boy, was i wrong, deadly wrong. I threw my phone at the wall of my room as the tears rolled down my eyes. who am i ? what's happening. i have become a monster. i miss the old me. I cried and cried till i was so tired. Right now i was a 7th grader specifically a failure. I study, i am always wide awake studying and then at the exam BAM ! i fail. Anxiety, depression, opression, self hate and every sigle thing has taken over me and today the unexpected shock has happened...

I lied there on that bed, begging death to greet me, But all I got was a NO. A Tear followed by another rolled down my cheeks. My mum. My mum she..she has slapped me, she has never done that. My mum has never laid a hand on me. She even promised, that no matter what we go through nobody would hurt the other's feelings. I felt so sad, I was never like that. What is THIS. I have never harmed myself or anything but tonight I couldn't manage it. I just got a razer and scratched my arms. I used some bandages to hide the scars as I headed of to bed. The thing is I couldn't sleep. I was in deep thought, I couldn't even cry, My eyes were killing me from crying, I have eventually fell asleep. Since then I haven't stopped scarring my body. I have grown up bruised & scarred
* 10th grade *
My phone was going off.I got up, done my morning routine and got ready for school. As I was brushing my hair, my room's
door fluttered open revealing no one but mum. " Take off that damn bandage " My mum yelled. " wha- what bandage ? " I pretended to not know anything. " You liar !! take off that bandage " she yelled. I just stared blankly at her as a tear rolled down my eyes. She ran over me and started punching and slapping me hardly. I couldn't even talk I just cried silently. my mum. she was the only one there. I had no friends at school. she was the only one by my side. Now I have lost her. Today was new years eve. I think 2015 will be way worst than 2014. I didn't even bother having breakfast as I made my way towards the school. A single tear rolled down my eyes as I walked though the crowded hallways. I got into my English class, I still have about 30 minutes so I sat by the window at the class as I let the tears flow. I took a moment to remember all of the events that has happened in that year ( 2014 ). Things have really changed, I have became way more depressed than earlier. I have lost my mum, I have completely given up and failed. Wow I can't wait for 2015 ( note the sarcasm ). My mum booked me a visit to a psychologist.

* skipping school *

I ran off to my house, Without greeting my parents I headed to my room and slept. " wake up. you have got a psychologist to visit" I sigh as I woke up, got dressed and headed towards our car. I sat in the passenger's

seat. My mum was driving so i decided to plug my earphones and enter my mind. I deeply inhaled as my mum pulled up infront of the doctors huge clinic that looked a bit like a house. I unplugged my earphones and got out of the car. My mum was blabbering about my quiet personality but I just didn't bother to listen. We got into the elevator. A slight ding came out of the elevator as we reached the right floor. My mum got out first and then I did. We reached the doctors clinic into her office. " Hello, honey. My name's Katherine. I'll be your hopefully helpful psychologist." Katherine said " thank you " I blankly replied. It was cold, I was angry, sad and at the verge of tears. " How's your school ?

What do you and your friends do ? " we hang out, listen to music etc."  I lied, I do not have any friends. I was not planing on trusting that psychologist, not at all. 

* skipping the psychologist thingy *

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After I was done I made my way towards my mum's car and got in. " how was it ? " mum asked using her thick Australian accent. " It was okay " I mumbled. We were now at home. I ran to my room avoiding my parents as I was about to have a little rest, but my phone went off interrupting me. unknown number. " Hello " I replied. " Honey it's me Katherine. I just wanted to tell you that tomorrow you should come to my clinic. We have got a boy that goes to your school and you will both . I'm pretty sure you two would get along. Just pass by at 10 am okay. It will end at about 3:50. Don't be late! Now go get some rest. Bye. " " Bye ". The conversation ended. I felt lonely. The demons were still here. The monsters are still here. They keep my company by torturing me. I have fell asleep but woke up at 3 am and couldn't sleep since then. I stayed wide awake thinking, silently crying. I have changed. I don't like the " new me " I hate everything about her. I opened the television and watched a couple of my favourite show's episodes. It was now 9 I decided to walk to the clinic since it was a couple of blocks away from my house. I got there at 9:55 since I have stopped for a coffee.