Chapter 25

Deanna's POV

I didn't really expect that jema would be jealous at my old friend. I got shock but amused at the same time. Ganto pala sya magselos, gosh I'm nervous as hell when she is not talking to me.

And I will never forget the day we became official and its been a week. And our relationship is the best thing that ever happen to me. I felt so new and more alive than before. Habang tumatagal mas nakikilala ko sya at madalas napakakulit nya.

I'm now in front of jema's room. I don't have the guts to enter her room unless she say so and also because she has her roommate. So, i'm always here outside her room and wait for her. There's also a stem of rose in my hand to give it to her. I don't know, maybe I just got used of giving her this every morning and I love seeing her blush every time.

Nang makalabas na sya sa room, di ko mapigilan ang sarili na mapa-smile. It seems like an automatic response of my face everytime I saw her and there's a tingling sensation everytime I touch her. This is so not me, I can tell. I'm not the smiley person but when I'm with her, I can't help it.

"Babe, goodmorning." I greet and kiss her cheek. I smiled widely when I saw her blush again. Ugh, she's so cute.

"Goodmorning din." she smiled and I give her the rose. "Tara na." she started walking at agad naman akong sumunod sa kanya. We are not the clingy type of couple when there are so many people around so I guess some of them still didn't know our relationship. Maybe they know but they didn't care at all.

"So, about your presentation for later? Are you ready?" I asked her. I know she's nervous cause she's not talking. Usually when we were together, her mouth is unstoppable, really.

"Ei Deanna, kinakabahan ako. Hindi ko alam mangyayari mamaya baka mautal ako sa unahan. Buti ka pa tapos na hindi ka na kakabahan." she said. I rub her arm to ease her nervousness.

"Don't be nervous babe, you can do it. Don't worry I'll cheer for you." I smiled at her.

"Talaga?" natawa ako kase para syang bata.

"Ay wag na pala, baka madistract ka lang sa kagandahan ko." nangingiti kong sabi.

"Ang kapal mo!" hampas nito sa braso ko. Pikunin talaga haha.

"Bakit? Hindi ba totoo?" pang-aasar ko pa.

"Ei, ano, totoo naman." bulong nito pero nadinig ko kaya natawa ako. "Wag mo nga ako pagatawanan! Nakakainis ka naman kinakabahan na nga ako eh." she pouted.

"I'm just kidding. Ganto na lang, let's go get breakfast. I'll buy you your pancakes." I held her hand and pull her to cafeteria. I smiled when she became excited.

I bought her 3 pancakes and milk. This is her favorite breakfast and also her comfort food. She's so simple.

"Eto na pala ang couple of the month." Agad na bungad sa amin ni Kyla pagdating namin sa table nila. Natatawa talaga ako dito sa kaibigan ng babe ko eh, mahilig nyang asarin si Jema tas eto namang isa madalas mapikon sa kanya. Nakakatuwa sila.

"Heh, manahimik ka dyan." sabi ng babe ko sa kanya at nagsimula ng kumain. Juice lang binili ko dahil kumain na kami kanina sa training kaya medyo busog pa ako at sya naman ang hindi pa.

She already started her training with us and I can tell she's good. She can easily pick up everything. At ang nakakapagtaka lang hindi sya nagrereklamo sa training. Samantalang sa akin napakadali naman pero angal ng angal, hay nako.

I roam my eyes when I feel that someone is looking on our way and there, I saw a guy looking at us. No, looking at Jema. The fuvk, how dare he stare at my girl?